-Raining-

Tommy and Wilbur have been waiting for this day for months, three months to be exact. They were meeting up, not to stream but to just be friends and get away from the internet for a while, as they need a break from it every once in a while. There is one problem though, the weather forecast says that it is going to be raining.

Once Wilbur got there, it was already starting to rain. It wasn't really heavy rain, it was only a few droplets but Tommy was sat on a post in his garden. He had no more than a thin blouse on the top of his iconic red and white T-shirt, while the other had a thick coat on. Wilbur sat with Tommy, outside for a few minutes before the small drizzle slowly got heavier. Wilbur ran inside but noticed that the other was still sat on that post. As the brunette ran out to get the blonde, he realised that there was a barrier of water around him, none of the water was touching him.

Tommy was still sat there, the water forming a similar barrier around him as well. The taller walked closer to the other and their barriers connected into one.

(Each of the barriers are about three meters away from the person)

"Why are you out here in the rain?" Wilbur questioned.

"It's calming."

---

226 Words

If you didn't understand, Tommy is basically the god of water/Posidon