-Voices and disks- Technoblade's POV

Just some Tommy and Technoblade fluff with a little bit of angst.

Tommy is stronger than Technoblade, strength wise, not fighting wise. Also Tommy is taller than Technoblade.

Hights
Tommyinnit 6'1
Technoblade 5'9

TWs

Cringy

Panic attack

Voices?

Dissociation?

---

Technoblade's POV

The voices have been getting so loud, I can barely hear my own thoughts, never mind other people speaking. I don't think that Phil has noticed, yes, he knows I have voices and they are usually quiet unless I am in a fight or a bad situation and I wasn't in either of those.

A knock came from the door but I obviously couldn't hear it because of the voices. The door then opened to reveal a tall blonde haired person, holding my axe, the axe of peace. I didn't notice that the person was there as I couldn't hear the door. When I looked up, I was startled as I didn't expect to see someone there, they seemed to say something before putting the axe down. I know them but can't seem to think of who they were.

"Could you repeat that?" I asked and that seemed to confuse the person. They sighed before repeating what they had said a little louder than the last time.

"I broug__ your axe b__k and you pr___bly don'_ want __ here I'll leave." I could only just hear them over the voices but even then, I struggled to hear the person.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you" I said, feeling myself start to panic, my vision started to blur, it was got even more tricky to breath and my voice was almost a whisper. This time the person didn't try to repeat themself and instead they walked towards me.

"Can I touch you?" The person asked. They were louder than the other voices so I couldn't help but listen to them. I nodded, allowing them to touch me and they pulled me into a hug. They broke the hug and asked me to follow their breathing before asking me to do some things.

"Can you name five things you can see, either think of them or tell me them? Which ever makes you comfortable."

"An- an axe, y-you, the wall, my hands, my cape." I stuttered, still following their breathing, taking breaths between each word. 

"Good job, can you name four things you can touch for me?"

"You hugging me, my clothes, my hands, the chair." I said, still stuttering but not as bad.

"Well done, can you name three things you can hear?" They say as I feel myself calming down.

"The wind, your voice, the voices."

"You're doing amazing, can you name two things you can smell?"

"The fire, wood."

"Ok, you're doing amazing, keep on following my breathing and do this last one for me."

"Ok" I said quietly, finally fading back to reality.

"Can you name one thing you can taste?"

"Metal"

"You did very well, good job but can you carry on following my breathing?" They say and I nod in response. After about five minutes, I feel myself being lifted off the ground.

"Don't worry, I'm just taking you upstairs." The person reassured before putting me on their back. They make their way up the ladder and put me down on my bed.

"I'm going to get you a chair, so you don't have to sit on a bed." They say as they walk off. When they left, I try to stand but fail miserably and fall, landing with a loud thud, was I that tired? Once they came back, they put a chair down and walked over to me before picking me up again, walking back, then sitting me on the chair. They then placed down a jukebox across from me and put in a music disk, which I recognised as 'Mellohi', one of Tommy's disks. I then recognised the person who helped me as Tommy, I didn't fight back or stop him, as he helped me and I still wanted to know why he was at my house in the first place.

As the Disk in the jukebox started playing, the voices seemed to calm down and I could no longer hear them. After the music ended, an uncomfortable silence dawned upon the two, you could practically hear the cliché crickets that you would hear in movies, Tommy broke the overwhelming silence that filled the air around them.

(I only said 'movies' instead of 'films' because this is Technoblade's POV. If it was Tommy's POV, I would have put 'films' there instead.)

"You know, Techno, these disks aren't just special because they have importance. They are special because  they help voices calm down." Tommy said.

"Then why do you have them? I don't mean to be rude but why?" I asked the younger.

"I know that I will sound like I am lying when I say this but I have voices as well, had them since I was four."

"But you joined the server when you were eight?" 

"Yeah, I know." Tommy said dragging the 'ow' in 'know' "I had worse voices at age six than you do now. Mum made them for me because I couldn't hear anything due to them, you were only just getting your voices." 

"How do you remember that? When I got my voices I mean." I said yawning.

"I remember that you would always be tired, like you never got sleep and one time when I was sat in your room, my voices got loud and I played a disk because I had a suspicion that you had voices, you fell asleep listening to mellohi." Tommy explained.

"Anyways, why were you in my house?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I came to give you back the axe of peace because I knew you would want it back."

"No, you can have it, you helped me. Why did you betray me though?"

"Simple, you made it clear to me that you could give me to Dream. I didn't want to be on Tubbo's side either but I couldn't run away."

"A valid reason." I said yawning again. Tommy then walked over to me and picked me up with no struggle and I have to admit, it scared me. I didn't know he would be able to pick me up that easily.

"Calm down I'm taking you to the bed in the basement, it's less cramped in there." he said, also picking up the juke box and music disk. 

"I can walk you know." I growled.

"Judging by what happened ten minutes ago, when you tried to stand, I doubt you would even be able to stand." Tommy explained with a straight face, which wasn't very 'Tommy-like'. I eventually gave in, knowing that I wouldn't be able to walk all the way to the ladder and climb down it, only to have to walk all the way to the chairs, next to the fire. Tommy carried me there and didn't seem to struggle at all, how? Even I would struggle carrying someone with equal weight as me.

Once we got there and sat down on the sofa (couch?), Tommy ran downstairs and came back with a fluffy, red and white, patched blanket.
"Where did you get this from?" I asked as I had never seen it in any of my chests or around the house. "Oh, I made it when I stayed here. It was going to be a 'thank you' present but I never got to give it to you." Tommy explained quickly before giving it to me. I stared at it for a few seconds before putting it around me and surprisingly, it was really heavy. He seemed to notice by the expression on my face.
"I went to look for something in your room and saw that one of your heavy capes were on your bed, like a blanket or duvet. So, I made it a weighted blanket because you seem to like-." I cut him off by hugging him (platonic) and he seemed to loose his train of thought, only for it to be covered by millions of other thoughts before he hugged back.

---

This was all platonic, not a ship. If you ship Tommy and Techno then you can leave.

---

Techno support!

Well done on 10 million subscribers!

---

1380 words