-Strawberry steampunk-

For this one Tommy is Demi-boy which means he use two pronouns and he will use He/they pronouns but would rather be called He/Him than They/Them but doesn't mind it

Tommy is strawberry blonde and no it isn't pink, it is a reddish-blonde, that looks a little bit like ginger but is a little bit lighter with a more red colour than orange.

Minecraft IRL Covid doesn't exist because of this factor and the wars didn't happen, neither did Tommy's exile

This will be Steampunk! Tommyinnit AU, he goes to parades/conventions and takes part in a show that they hold, he does it each year

Shapeshifter Tommy, he can turn into any animal/mob and the DSMP don't know, they think he is just a raven hybrid because he would rather be a bird. Sometimes, his other animal traits show, his strongest trait is a raccoon and that is why he acts like one when he was in Techno's house after exile.

---

Tommy was getting ready for his sixth steampunk convention, he has went to every convention in the area for the past six years, not missing a single one. He has always been passionate about steampunk but didn't have the courage before six years prior to this day.

When he was ready, he was wearing a black pork-pie hat with a pair of goggles on it, the clock part of a pocket watch stuck onto it, a chain hanging from the rim of the hat to the clock which was stuck to it, a red rose sticking out of the back ribbon tied around it. An oversized, black blazer with gold buttons and a silver pocket watch in the right pocket, it's chain hanging out and connecting to a higher up pocket, he can take the blazer off if it gets too hot. Navy blue jeans that have chains on them and suspender braces which sit on his shoulders and connect to his jeans. White platform boots, the soul and little details of them being black and little metal cog wheels decorating the black parts. A white blouse that has short sleeves and a few gold, copper and silver brooch that are in the shape of cog wheels and are pinned onto the pocket, one of the pins is a Demi-boy flag with his pronouns on it. And finally, a small bag that would keep his phone, wallet and keys safe, the blouse also has a black, sleeveless turtle neck, underneath to make sure, you can't see through the shirt.

Once he was ready, he set off, making sure to carry a larger bag that would keep anything that wouldn't fit in his other bag, for example: his blazer. 

This convention would be the biggest one in the past ten years, as they had some famous people book tickets. Most conventions don't have tickets but this one does as they have a show at the end which requires seats, the tickets often run out before you can even click onto the website that you buy it off.

When he got to the place it is held, he put his bag on the coat rack, behind the stage, inside the building where the show will be. He has a bit of time on his hands, so he decides to go out and take a look at people's outfits. Many people have steampunk style clothes on and each of them are different to the next. When he returned to the stage area, the place was filling up with many people but there were few faces he recognised but couldn't put his finger on who they where.

As he was stepping up to do his performance, the announcer shouted his alias 'Shiftinnit' (Original, I know.) and cheers came from the crowd. He took his blazer off and in the back of his blouse for his wings, during the performance. As he stepped onto the stage the music fell quiet and changed to a violin, indicating for him to turn into a raccoon. Ears grew on the top of his head and he pin-points small shiny things that are on the floor in the audience, he then disappeared only to return with a few bottle caps, decorations from people's outfits that'd fell off and sequins.

The music suddenly changed to a flute and harp, meaning that he should turn into a bird. His ears retracted and the black wings of a raven sprouted from his back, he didn't realise that people in the audience would recognise him because of them.

Once his performance ended, the people from the crowd that he recognised when he first walked in, confronted him.

"Tommy?" A man with blonde hair and black wings said.
"Oh," Tommy jumped, not knowing he would be stopped. "How may I help- Phil?"
"Oh my god it is you!" A brunette said, hugging him.
"Tubbo?" Tommy mumbled, confused before looking in front of him and seeing most of the Dream SMP standing there.

---

"So what you are saying is, you can shapeshift and you have been taking part in these conventions for years?" Ranboo asked.
"Yeah, pretty much." Tommy replied.

"How have we never noticed?!" The Dream team shouted in sync with each other.

---

So, I don't really know how to end this so I'm just going to say the ending. Tommy goes to conventions, the DSMP now know he is leaving because he has to tell them that he is going to make sure he is safe, he sometimes goes with a few of them. He eventually came out as Demi-boy and explained the shapeshifting factor to them in detail, he in now happier than he was before.

945 words