-Cottage runaway- Draft

-------------------

This is a baker, runaway Tommy AU, ft Fundy.

And this is set just after Dream was put in prison.

Tommy's pronouns = He/Him

TWs

Vague description of cuts

Mention of manipulation

Mention of war

Trauma

Responsibilities

paranormal/supernatural

(Please tell me if I missed any)

~Tommy is immortal, stuck as a 16 year old and if he does die, he is probably going to be revived shortly after

~Fundy didn't want to be a part of the butcher army and tried to tell Techno what was going to happen (Keyword- tried, he was ignored)

~Fox hybrids age faster than humans

_________________

He had always dreamed of running away, especially now since Dream is in prison, but didn't think he would actually do it, that night he packed an ender chest only with essentials and a pair of shears but he probably wouldn't need them. He wanted to run away is because he couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't take the wars, the fighting, the manipulation, the many responsibilities that were thrown onto him at such a young age, he couldn't deal with it any longer. He wanted to be free and while running he did, you would have thought that the constant rain would have slowed him down or made him even more pressured, but for once in his painful life that usually weighed him down, he felt like the weight of war didn't perch on his shoulders, he felt free. It was peaceful. When he sits down to take a break, the constant drizzle of rain stopped, like it was waiting for him to start running again.

In the distance he noticed a cottage and started walking towards it. Walking closer, he noticed, the windows were shattered and the place was overgrown. Vines hung over the once glass windows, the stone bricks were mossier than a stone castle that hadn't been cleaned for the past hundred years. The planks had their own smaller trees, growing between the cracks on the thick wooden boards that hid the actual brick walls which were very loose compared to a newly built house.

The house let out a low groan as Tommy approached the stair-well leading up to the house and he stepped back fearing what would happen if he walked in, uninvited. He had always been a firm believer in the paranormal and supernatural, not that he was scared of it but fearing his life would be on the line if he continued walking. He then asked for permission from the house to let him enter and promised he would take care of it, before he stepped onto the step leading up the house not making a noise, Tommy took it as a yes.

Tommy stepped closer to the cottage and asked if he could remove most vines and overgrown plantation, the house agreed. Tommy gently removed the vines, being careful not to damage the building any further than it already was. After he had finished, he then told the house that he was going to get some sand to make glass for the windows. Tommy came back with much more sand than needed. He placed the sand into a furnace and waited for it to  melt. Once they had finished smelting, he got to work fixing the house being careful not to break it anymore than it was. 

After the cottage was rebuilt, Tommy settled down in the house, after removing the broken furniture and placing his furnaces and crafting table in the designated kitchen area, before asking if he could live there, of course. Finally he placed his bed and slept the night away. This was the first proper sleep he'd had in months, due to the constant threat of war, but the good thing about this place is that: war couldn't happen if there weren't any government