-The Last Sunset- -Angst-

Tommyinnit's Exile
Dead Tommy AU
If Tommy died before going to Technoblade. Everything before that is pretty much the same.

Might make a second part.

TW
Mentions of death, Angst, cringe?, implied suicide mention?

_____________________

Tommy stood on the beach of the deserted island he had been left on for the past two months, watching the sun fall, as the oranges and pinks, fade out of the sky and the clouds darken, only the stars and moon illuminating the dark sky filled with purples and dark blues. As he turned around he sees Dream standing there watching him.
"Goodnight, Dream, what brings you here at this hour?" The younger asked smiling.
"I was just here to check up on you, make sure you were sleeping." The masked man answered, carefully choosing his words.
"Right..." Tommy said, trailing the word, sarcasm lining his voice.
"Anyways, why are you awake, still?"
"Watching the sunset." Tommy said in a soft tone, turning his head towards the now star-filled sky.
"Since you are awake, do you want to go on a walk in the nether?"
"Sure"

Tommy stepped through the nether portal walking through to the other side in a matter of seconds. Waiting for Dream to appear on, Tommy stepped closer to the edge looking over at the bubbling substance, finding himself too close to the edge. Before he could step away, he felt a shove on his upper back pushing him over, falling to his death.

As he felt the warm lava consuming his body, he wasn't crying but smiling as he realised that this was the end. He watched as the tall masked figure disappeared and his vision going black.

Dream. I will remember that name. Tommy thought closing his eyes, melting into the substance.

Tommy awoke in front of the damaged hill, he once called his home, that he never bothered to fix. He looked down at his hands that once was cold and now were burning, wondering why the temperature changed. They were a lava orange with dark chunks floating on it. Drips of the substance falling from his fingertips. Tommy suddenly felt a pull, taking his attention and dragging him to a nether portal down in his base. Feeling an urge to enter, he did so following the magnetic pull that was dragging him to the pool of lava. 

He sat on the edge, deciding whether to jump, the force pulling him towards it. He was going to jump before noticing a person, who stood just a few feet from him at the portal that was glowing a purple hue onto the things around it. Tommy studied this person, they had a hog-like mask with long hair that reached their waist, which was tied into a braid, they had a red cape hanging onto their shoulders and a gold crown sitting atop their head. Tommy recognised this person as 'Technoblade' and got up to greet him. 

"Hello." Tommy tried to say, walking up to the man, though it only came out in a raspy whisper. 

Technoblade stared in shock at the young boy, who was now approaching him.

"Tommy?" Technoblade finally voiced after a minute of silence.

"Yes?" Tommy answered, his voice just above a whisper this time.

"What happened?"

"Dream. He pushed me off this bridge over by the portal to where my exile was."

"You were exiled?"

"Yeah... I accidentally burned George's house, I swear it was supposed to be a prank."

"Wait, if you are a ghost, why do you still remember the bad things?" Technoblade questioned "Shouldn't you only remember the bad things? You know, like Ghostbur."

"No, Wilbur wanted to die so he forgot the bad memories minus his death. I was killed and didn't want to die so I remember everything. Schlatt died of a heart-attack so he remembers all the bad things and doesn't want to be like that."

"Oh," Technoblade sighed "Why don't I bring you to my house and you can stay there. I noticed your house was a wreck."

"Sure." 

_____________

"Ghosts usually have a reason they are here, so whats yours?" Technoblade questioned inquisivively.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Ghostbur is here to make people happy, JSchlatt was here to apologise, why are you here?"

"Oh- yeah, I'm here for revenge on the person who killed me."