^Prompts^

So, I will just write any prompts that I can't write myself on this page.

If you use any, please at (@) me so I can read it. 

1. The Minecraft family.

Sleepy Bois inc, Kristen/Mumza and Bee duo as the Addams family.

Tommy as Wednesday Addams

Shroud as Thing

Philza as Gomez Addams

Mumza as Morticia Addams

Techno as Cousin Itt (Maybe? I don't know)

And you could figure the rest out

2. (No clue what to name it)

Tommy goes to a party or something and his friends do an Ouija board as a party trick and the Demons who could Dream SMP or just SBI get attached to him, now he has to figure out how to deal with them.

3. Ghost hunting

Tommy is a ghost hunter and it eventually becomes a full-time job, he goes looking for ghosts in all the DSMP's houses and gets adopted by all of them.

By the way, Happy halloween!

(There will be more as time goes on)

~♤~

4. The typical vigilante AU, except different.

(Any names are just placeholders and the author can change them if they want)

Wilbur's brother, Tommyinnit, has died and the Vigilante, Theseus stops showing up during the hero, Siren's patrol. Siren figures out the mystery of Theseus' disappearance but discovers something that shocks everyone by the end of it. (Spoiler alert, Theseus is Tommy and everyone is sad).

5. Dark, possessive SBI

Tommy is kidnapped by his stalkers (They only stalk him when he is not in his house) who protect him and they are all possessive, but what they don't know is that he had known they were stalking him and been waiting for them to show their faces. They think that he would be terrified and decide to chain him to a chair or something, giving him three meals a day, but he is not even slightly unnerved and once they let him out of the chair, he just clings to one of them. Over the time that he is there, his own possessive side shows and they just accept him.
(Maybe a small amount of angst, like hinted or implied abuse from Tommy's family but mainly just fluff)

~♤~