A/N Discontinued

We think that this work will be discontinued as the author has moved out of the fandom. There is no particular reason for this other than we haven't been caught up with the lore, so it got pretty boring.
We will be posting the drafts of the prompts and stories that we like the most.

Here is a short prompt that we wanted to make.

Tommy time travels

As much as he hates to admit, he has homework. And this homework wasn't maths or English, or even Geography, he preferred over them over this subject, history. History had always been his speciality in school and it made up the Sleepy Bois Inc's subject continuation, what he means is that the SBI (including him) plus Tubbo and Ranboo have a subject that each of them are good at, Techno is English, Wilbur is Geography, Phil is Maths, Tubbo and Ranboo are both Physical education. Ranboo usually playing more of the "game" part of it, (playing Volleyball, Dodgeball, Football, etc) while Tubbo practices more of the "dance" part of it (Gymnastics, Trampolining, ballroom, etc).

They all enjoyed the subjects they are good at, while Tommy absolutely despises his.

The SBI (+Tubbo and Ranboo) all have powers relating to subjects that they are good at. (Examples- Tubbo is more flexible than the average person, Phil can calculate things in his head and measure things just by looking at it)