Chapter 9

Daisy ✧

Daisy

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing.

I mumbled cursed words as I got out of my bed and walked over to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and walked back out picking my outfit out for the day.

After getting dressed I make my way downstairs heading straight to the kitchen.

I grab Tyson's car keys and walk out of the house.

He told me yesterday that he wouldn't be able to take me today, he's got work early today.

The drive to school was short as the traffic seemed quieter today.

My mind began drifting off to Angel.

He must have dropped me home last night after falling asleep.

I made it through the school gates and looked for the only parking spot available, surprisingly next to a black jeep.

The same one as Angel's.

I got out of the car and realised that I was late.

I walked through the school doors, only to be met with empty halls.

I sighed and walked down the halls.

All of a sudden I heard a deep male voice as I walked further down.

My eyes meet a pair of blue ones.

"Hey, Daisy." Lycian says from the lockers he was leaning against, Drake being in front of him.

I smile and greet him back.

"Hey Lycian." I say.

He smirks as he gracefully walks beside me.

"I heard you've got Angel wrapped around your little finger hm ?" He says as he puts an arm over my shoulder.

I frown confused.

"What do you mea-

I got cut off by Drake appearing on my other side.

"I'd take that arm off her if I were you. Unless you want to be armless." He points out.

Lycian scoffs, completely ignoring Drakes protest.

"Please, what's Angel going to do about it." Lycian says rolling his eyes.

Drake smirks widely as his eyes divert to someone behind him.

Lycian's eyes widen and his arm gets removed from my shoulder as if it had zapped him.

I look over my shoulder and see Angel glaring at Lycian as he leaned against a locker.

His eyes glare into Lycian's before he mouths the words 'run'.