ʚɞ˚CHAPTER 11˚ʚɞ

-unedited-

FINN'S POV

I'm what people would call an idiot.

A petty and gay idiot.

A paggot basicaly.

When I want to do something, I do it. Even if it costs my life—which in this case, it does.

My whole life has just been about revenge. Revenge, revenge, revenge.

Revenge is a beautiful thing. It tastes wonderful, it feels wonderful, and it is wonderful. Someone hurt me? Revenge; that's what I get. Someone cheated off my test? Revenge.

It's something I always go back to no matter what.

Revenge was just my thing.

So when Nathan had the audacity to get physical with me? It was only fair I got my revenge, and in more than one way. Ruining this "important call" didn't satisfy my needs. Not at all. That was only the first step—the first taste of revenge.

After all, this was war, and I don't plan on losing. They want to fight 2-to-1? Fine. They're making a mistake underestimating me. I didn't spend time in my room alone and shielded away from the world for nothing, after all. I've also watched plenty of anime. I'm well prepared, unlike them.

I ran out of the apartment after blasting song after song through the especially loud speaker—but not before doing a few more things.

For starters, I clicked the loop feature on the speaker, which allowed me to take my phone with me and not have to worry about the music stopping. I admit I've never seen a feature like that on a bluetooth speaker, but I guess it's a bit expected since things are getting more modern quickly.

I hid the speaker under the sink, and it actually helped with two things. One, the music was louder due to the empty space in the room, so it echoed quite a bit. And two, Nathan wouldn't be able to find it quickly.

I also got a bunch of ice cubes from the freezer and quietly put them all in front of his door, along with some vegetable oil. If he doesn't fall while running out to kill me, then I don't know if I can mess with him.

Before running out of the apartment, I grabbed a jar of peanut butter and put some on the door knob. That'll definitely stick to Nathan's hands as he tries to run after me. For my last and final touch, I put a bowl of extremely hot water on top of the door.

The two kind of clashed since in order for the bowl of water to fall on him, the door had to be open which meant he wouldn't be struggling to open it with the peanut butter on his hands. Still, I didn't complain. The water will definitely catch him off guard.

My work was messy since, well, I didn't have time to make it not messy. I had to rush and do everything before Nathan ran out and tried to kill me. I was just running out of the apartment when I heard him come out of his room. The crash I heard right after did not disappoint.

Let's just say I need Drake or else I would very well die in the hands of Nathan. What a nightmare.

After leaving the apartment complex, I began my journey around this part of the city. I was sort of familiar with it but not exactly. I only knew where some of the big stores were, which was helpful but I wanted to explore the place a little more. Maybe even find a good coffee place or two.

I could work in complete silence (and that's often how I work) but sometimes I like having a little background noise. Not music since that would cause me to daydream but like, sounds of laptops being typed on, people chatting about nonsense, etc.