ʚɞ˚CHAPTER 25˚ʚɞ

-unedited-

FINN'S POV

"Good girl!" Jaiden cheered when Lena made Adam draw 4 cards. We were all playing Uno, all except Drake, obviously. Speaking of Drake, I planned to spend the whole day tomorrow with him. Not because I missed him that much (because I did but that's too embarrassing to admit). I just wanted to keep him company so he wouldn't think we forgot about him or anything.

"You guys are all cheaters!" Adam exclaimed. "Stop teaming up, you're making the game boring."

"Boring?" I snorted. "This is fun!" I heard a chuckle and turned my head to see that Nathan was trying to hide a smile. The view, for some odd reason, made me smile. He looked cute when he was smiling.

"I hate you all..." Adam mumbled. Next was Nathan's turn, and he placed a red draw two card down. My smile instantly vanished as I drew two cards.

"Karma," Adam laughed out, making the others also laugh. As we continued to play, I decided to talk to them about Drake.

"I'm gonna go visit Drake tomorrow. Does anyone want to come?" I asked.

"I have a job interview tomorrow," Jaiden replied.

My eyes rose as I was impressed. "Already?"

"Yup," she replied, popping the P.

"How about you guys?"

"I have work..." Adam mumbled.

"I have to watch Lena then take her to her parents house before going to work," Nathan replied.

"So, just me, I guess?"

Adam nodded. "Tell Drake we miss him. Wait, oh! We should bake him a cake!" His eyes instantly sparked in the light. "Please, Nathan!" He had an adorable pout on his face.

"A cake? Are you gonna bake it now?" Nathan wondered aloud.

"I mean, yeah. We could bake it in the morning but I don't want to wake up before I have to go to work. It's not gonna go bad or anything." Adam rolled his eyes.

"I know, but it's not gonna be hot." Nathan made a face.

"Well, maybe it'll heat up if we put it on you," I joked.

Jaiden's eyes widened. "Did you just call him hot?"

"Huh?"

Everyone was quiet.

"N-not like that! It was a joke! I meant his temperature is high!" I defended myself.

Lena gagged. "Nathan is not sexy."

Adam laughed at the little girl. "Smart girl."

That made Nathan's mouth drop open. "Wait, what? Babe," he whined. "I am hot."

Adam grinned. "Agree to disagree, I guess—"

"Oh, my god! Stop flirting! There's a little girl here!" Jaiden exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Lena instantly agreed. "Losers!" She got up and began making her way to my room before pausing and looking back at Jaiden. "C'mon, Jaiden! Let's go!" Jaiden, while laughing, got up and followed the girl to my room, sticking her tongue at us playfully.

"Losers!" she called out before Lena slammed the door shut. I blinked, looking back at Nathan and Adam who were both at a loss for words.

"What just happened?" Adam asked.

"Since when did Lena know the L word..." Nathan trailed off.

"Jaiden has a tongue piercing?" I blinked expectedly at the two, as if they'd know anything about that.