ʚɞ˚CHAPTER 13˚ʚɞ

-unedited-

FINN'S POV

It was Sunday morning, exactly 7:30 AM. Last night, I ran to my room after being bullied by both Adam and Nathan. Their explicitly detailed questions were more than frightening and scary, more so since I was a total virgin. In my room, I did nothing except watch movies. What can I say? I'm a total procrastinator.

I made sure to wake up extra early just so I wouldn't have to go to Linda's Sweet Goods with Nathan. Honestly, I don't even know if I should go. It all seemed so surreal and like a movie or something—and not a good one.

On one hand, if I don't go, nothing will happen to me (I think). On the other hand, if I do go, I'll have to see Nathan and Ro arguing about nonsense, which is totally worth it. I mean, I've never seen Nathan get so mad. It's a bit entertaining actually.

Anywho, I took a nice long shower with all the hot water I could dream of then went to pick out an outfit. I didn't know what to wear since I didn't know where I was gonna go so I decided to just wear something comfortable: hot pink sweats, a tight white T-shirt, and a hot pink hoodie tied around my waist. I wore my all-black Nike sneakers that I recently bought (I needed new shoes) and put my hair up in a messy ponytail.

I was pretty bored so I decided to experiment with jewelry. I put on my black earrings (the only earrings I actually had), as well as a fake silver chain. Then I took a fake gold necklace and wrapped it around my wrist, making it seem like a bracelet.

That was it—except for the strawberry chapstick I applied on my lips and snuck into my pocket, but that's irrelevant.

I won't lie, I spent 10 minutes checking myself out in the mirror. The mirror did me justice, unlike my phone's camera. I looked hot yet cute and like a twink. I looked like...well, a middle. The person who takes it up the ass while giving it to someone else.

Shaking the dirty thoughts out of my head, I began leaving my room. The time was about 8:30 AM and I had about 30 minutes to get to Linda's Sweet Goods. I heard the water running from the other bathroom so I assumed Nathan was taking a shower now.

I rushed into the kitchen and began looking for something to eat before I stopped myself. I could just buy something from Linda's Sweet Goods if I was hungry, which I currently wasn't. With that in mind, I left the apartment and ran to Linda's Sweet Goods though something was nagging at the back of my mind. What was it? I didn't know.

"G'morning, Finn!" an excited Linda greeted, showing off her slightly stained teeth. She looked so energetic and happy, I was a little jealous.

"Morning, Linda." I smiled.

"What're you doing up this early in the morning? Came to say hi to your favorite grammy on the street?" She raised a brow and put her hand on her hip.

I let out a small chuckle. "Yes, grammy, but also because I'm gonna be meeting some friends here."

"A boyfriend?" she asks. "Are you going on a date?"

I paused, thinking of how to answer her. Do I tell her that two guys lied to each other and are now gonna take me on a date on the same day because of their stupid egos? Or perhaps I tell her how—

"Finn!" a familiar deep voice called out from behind me. I turned around to meet face-to-face with Ro, who looked out of breath. "Thank god you came here early," he huffed out.

"Uh—"

"Oh, so this is Finn's new boyfriend!" Linda suddenly said. I whipped around to look at her staring at Ro intensely. While looking at her, I couldn't help but think why does everyone cut me off?