Practicing With Kelce

Cassie runs out to the field to see Patrick and someone who looks to be Travis Kelce. She walks over to them and the man starts talking. "You must be Rogers, I'm Travis, you'll be throwing to me on the field and I wanted to see this arm everybody talks about." He says. Patrick chimes in and starts saying he brought Travis out so you could practice throwing too actual receivers. "Ok if y'all don't mind I'd like to start practicing" Cassie throws in. She walks and picks a football up and motions for Travis to line up with her. He lines up and she yells out "HUT" and he takes off. Patrick decides to play defense and is trying to block and she basically broke his ankles and ditch's him and throws to Travis who is about 50 yards out. He runs back in laughing at Patrick who literally just failed at defense. "Patrick my man! Your supposed to block Rogers not break them ankles"Travis yells out to Patrick. After Cassie and Travis finish heckling him they decide to have Cassie try to block Mahomes. "There's no chance you can block me kid" he says but Cassie ignores him. Once Patrick yells "HUT" Cassie doesn't try to block him, instead she runs right behind Travis to try and intercept the throw. One they go about 25 yards Mahomes throws it to only get intercepted by Cassie" Amazed by her talent he stands there and is clapping. Not many people intercept off Travis. After Cassie throws to Travis for awhile, Patrick decides to work with Cassie on form. "Now when you are throwing long range you wanna angle it at a slope so it doesn't go up and right back down in 10 yards" he instructs her. So she throws it at the sloped angle and gets it to Travis at the 54 yard line. After finishing that activity they take a 5 minute break and she sits there on the sideline drinking water realizing how lucky she is to have such a great team already. Little does she know, it gets worst.