The Big Secret

Patrick and Cassie get to Arrowhead field and park in the parking garage, They get out and Patrick grabs the bags and they starts walking to the elevator when Travis pulls in, the two of them wait for him to park, and he gets out and grabs his bag, Patrick walks over and gives him a bro hug, and turns to see Cassie nodding her head yes to tell him the secret of their relationship. Patrick turns back to Travis and starts talking. "Look Trav nobody knows this yet, but me and Cass are giving the dating thing a try, we don't want the team to know yet and definitely not the paparazzi, we wanna know if it's gonna work right now before everyone knows." Cassie steps into the conversation, "We trust you Travis not to tell anyone and keep this secret for us. Please." Cassie reaches over and holds Patrick's hand and looking around to make sure nobody sees. Travis looks at Cassie and says "You can trust me with your secret, you two deserved each other, I think the team and the world wants you together, don't let the stress break your bond." "Thank you Travis" she says, they all walk to the elevator and press the button for the Locker rooms, they stood laughing at some jokes before the door dinged and they got out and walked to the locker room, Patrick whispered into Cassie's ear "I love you" and they walk into the locker room and Cassie heads to her curtained area to change for practice, when she walks out of her area she sees Travis changing and gives him a Nod and walks out and sees Patrick waiting on her and she joins him and they walk out to the field together careful not to show any signs of them dating.

A few hours later practice ends and everybody heads back to the locker room, Cassie, Patrick and Travis change and head back to their cars and Travis proposes the idea for them to go have a couple drinks at the bar, Cassie reluctantly agrees but says "I won't drink but I'll go to to hang out with y'all, besides somebody needs to drive you home." She slightly nudges Patrick and they all laugh.

When they get there people notice them, they come up and ask them for autographs, after they get autographs they pretty much leave them alone, they sit at the bar and Travis and Patrick get a beer, they sit and talk while Travis keeps drinking beer after beer. After the 6th beer he's drunk out of his mind. Patrick had only had 2 and didn't plan to drink more. Cassie and Patrick were getting ready to leave Travis stands up on a table and starts getting everybody's attention. People start recording and Patrick is saying "get down trav people are recording get down." He ignores Patrick and says "I would like to have a cheers to my good friends Patrick and Cassie's new relationship, let them be happy and love each other." Everybody starts clapping and Cassie's face turns red, Patrick gets Travis off the table and Cassie gives Travis an angry glare and storms out, Patrick follows after her trying to calm her. "He made a promise now he just exposed us to the world, I didn't want this" she says as she gets in the drivers side of the truck and slams the door closed. "I'll never forgive him Pat, Never!" She starts yelling. "Your just mad now you'll forgive him, just not soon" Patrick says and just about then both of them start getting texts and calls from family and team members asking if the relationship is true and congratulating them. Then Cassie gets a notification, ESPN on Instagram had posted the video congratulating them and she got even redder. She drove to Patrick's house and they went inside. Patrick got a call from Andy Reid asking them to come into his office tomorrow morning to discuss "matters." And that's just the start of things...