Paparazzi from Hell

Before Cassie and Patrick went to the store she grabbed one of Patrick's ball caps, Kansas City Royals of course. She thought that would help her look different. She wasn't gonna wear sunglasses and all the different things that would attract attention, just a ball cap was natural, Patrick took the ball cap off her and said "stop trying to hide from the paparazzi Cass no matter what you do they'll always know who you are." He looked at her quite disappointed, he knew all about the paparazzi. She responded back "Ok fine, but the rumors they make of us dating is on you" She started walking towards the door when she heard a quiet response from Patrick, "The only reason your stressed about the dating rumors is because your afraid of what they could become between us" She looks at him and shakes her head "I'm not afraid of anything Pat," And she walks out. He follows her out with a sigh as they get in Patrick's truck and head for the nearest Walmart. The awkward silence was interrupted by Patrick, "Cass you're afraid of the kiss, you're afraid of the sparks between us." Cassie looks at him and says, "Maybe I am, I've been here for a week and we're falling for each other already, I'm trying to stay professional and keep us both from drama between Paparazzi to our very own teammates" Cass sighs looking at him trying not to cry. "Who cares what anyone thinks Cass? Paparazzi can kiss my ass I just want to be with you." Patrick says with an emotional tone. Cassie doesn't respond and soon they get to Walmart and get out of the truck. Cassie says quietly "Act Natural." They walk in acting natural and getting stares from people knowing who they are, it wasn't to long as paparazzi gather around them on Isle 9 screaming questions at them. "Are y'all dating?, Cassie what is it like being a female quarterback?, Patrick is she gonna take your starting job?" As the paparazzi takes hundreds of photos the flashing lights start making Cassie dizzy, "Pat I don't feel to good" Cassie says before fainting. The paparazzi backs up and Patrick catches her before she hits the ground" Patrick starts yelling at the paparazzi, "Back the hell up from us!" He fireman picks Cassie and carries her out of the store as paparazzi takes more pictures. He gets her in his truck and drives back to his house. When he gets there Cassie is still unconscious and he carries her into the house and lays her on his bed. When she wakes up she sees him sitting next to her and a relieved look on his face. "Oh Cass I'm so glad your ok, do you need water or anything?" He says trying to help her. "I'm fine Pat, thank you" she says reaching for his hand. He holds her hand rubbing it. "Ill go to the store myself and get food" he says. "Just lay here for a little bit before you leave" Cassie says smiling, she remembered the argument they had and felt bad. Patrick laid down next to her cuddling her, she felt a hundred times better now. After awhile Patrick got up and went to the store and she laid there contemplating whether or not she was ready to confess her love to him. He already knew but she didn't know if she was ready for a relationship with him, she already had so much going on getting ready for her rookie season, would she be able to handle a relationship right now?