Good Morning Football.

It's 5 AM and Cassies alarm goes off. She rolls over wanting two things. 5 more minutes and to forget the kiss last night. She thinks to herself "God I hope he forgets about it" knowing she will never live it back down. Today was mandatory camp for the rookies and she assumed Patrick would be there too, so she gets dressed and walks out to the living room to see Patrick laying there on his phone all dressed ready for the day. "About time you get up" he says while standing up. "I've done jogged around then neighborhood twice, wore that hangover right off" he continues while he walks around the living room. He stops and points to the spot by the door y'all kissed. "Never sell this house, that's a memorable spot right there" he says. "Patrick tha-" Cassie says before getting cut off "You enjoyed it, you didn't pull away. And don't try saying you were drunk cause you weren't" he says. "I made breakfast, eggs and bacon. I don't know your eating style so I thought that was the most American-Football style to go" he says while walking around. He walks to the bathroom and closes the door, Cassie hears water start running so he must be showering. She walks over and has a piece of bacon. She doesn't eat much before football because she gets nauseas really quick while doing physical activity's. She walks outside and starts the car. She really wants Patrick in the locker room incase The Watson dude hassles her again. She walks back inside and see Patrick putting his shirt on. "Cmon Patrick let's get there early, I'm ready to out throw you today." She says teasingly. "Today is your second day of playbook you can't go out there today" he tries to remind her. "We did so much yesterday I know the whole playbook" she responds "please let me get out there" she keeps going on and tells Patrick about the Watson guy. "Yeah Watson is a Offensive Linemen" Patrick says, "his first name is Charles" He explains. "Try not to get on your O-Lines bad side, they protect you so you can throw the ball, they wouldn't sabotage an entire game but they'll let you get hit atleast one good time" he tells Cassie. "Let's get in the car and head to the stadium." Cassie says and they walk out of the house closing the door behind them" Cassie gets in and turns the radio on and I Love My Country by Florida Georgia Line is playing. "Barbecue, Steak Fries, Styrofoam Plate Date Nights, George Strait Singing Greats" Patrick sings to the song. "I love my country yeah I love my country six strings and fiddles" Cassie sings back "Whiskey From Kentucky" they sing together. They start laughing and turn the radio down. "I didn't know you were a country music person" Cassie says to Patrick while almost running a red light. "Yeah of course I am, I literally came from Texas Tech" he responds holding onto the side of the car door for dear life. "After practice we need to go back to the bar for my Truck." Patrick Throws in. Cassie firmly says "No Drinks" "Fine Cass quit being a bummer" Patrick says as they pull into the parking deck. While walking into the building together she notices there are less stares at her and more at Patrick. "You gotta learn how to block the stares out Cass, they have desk jobs, we play for their paychecks" he says in a whisper. Cassie thinks "this is gonna be a great day"