Blue 82

Patrick leads Cassie into a a side room, very confused and worried she Asked  "Is everything ok Patrick? Did I do something wrong?" He chuckles and responds "No Cass, actually you've done something good. Instead of  you going and practicing I'm gonna teach you playbook. Everybody else will learn play calls later in the week. Today and tomorrow their just lining up and Chad is throwing to them." Patrick says pulling a seat out for her. "Have a seat" he says motioning to the chair. He sits down and grabs some books. "I'd just like to say since you just called me Cass I'm calling you Pat" she jokingly says as Patrick rolls his eyes". "Ok so I'm assuming you've watched play clips of me calling plays and stuff" he says. "Mhm" She replies. They spend hours going Over plays and time gets ahead of them. "Pat it's already 5" she says just realizing the time. They stand up and walk towards the door. "You know, for the girl about to steal my job your really growing on me" they both start laughing. "Hey Pat. I don't really have anything to do, wanna go watch a movie or grab something to eat?" Cassie asked Patrick. She was starting to have a little girl crush on him but she wanted to stay professional. "Why not Cass, we could do both, I'd like to go grab drinks maybe and toast to the first female in the NFL?" He says while asking for drinks. "Ok yeah drinks, invite Travis for drinks too." She says insistingly. "Ok I'll call him, Maybe we could skip that movie and I'll owe you it another time?" He says "I'm not a big horror fan and that's all that in right now" he says looking at his phone" "ok Pat that's fine I'll meet you wherever just text me the address and I'll meet you there." She says walking to her car"
*3 hours pass at the bar*

"Pat your drunk" Cassie says to Patrick quite stressed. "Here we are leaving I'll drive you back to my place" she says paying off the tab. She knew keeping a drunk Mahomes in public would look bad for Him, Her and the Chiefs Organization. Travis left an hour ago to get back to whatever at his house. Cassie helps Patrick into her car. She was hoping no paparazzi sees him get in the car. The press would be booming thinking there is something between them. Would she mind there being a relationship? No but she doesn't want the press in her business. She drives them off to her house and helps Patrick get inside. When they get inside she shuts the door and starts to talk before he leans in and starts to kiss her. She didn't pull away cause she wanted it,  or did she? After what seemed like ages they pulled away. Flustered she says "As I was saying you can sleep on the couch since all my stuff us in the guest room. And I'll be waking you up at 5 AM to get ready for practice." She then starts walking towards the kitchen. He sits on the couch and says "I really do like the girl who is slowly stealing my job" he chuckles "you need to go to sleep Patrick it's already 11 pm." She says then walks into her room and closes the door. "Night" Patrick says with no response from Cassie.