The Secrets Out

After the phone call with Andy Reid Patrick hung up the phone and Cassie sat on the couch "It's over isn't it? Coach is either gonna make us break up or bench one of us" she says with her eyes watering as she speaks. Patrick sits down next to her and she lays her head on his shoulder and wipes away the tears she cried, "I'm so mad at Travis, Patrick this is his fault If he hadn't gotten up on the table and done that we wouldn't have to worry if we have to break up or get cut." She says starting to cry again. He wipes her tears and hugs her and says "We're gonna be ok I promise you Cass, I won't let anything break us apart." Cassie looks at Patrick and sees a tear roll down his face. "Pat, let's worry about all this tomorrow. I think we should rest for the night" Cassie and Patrick get up and walk to his room, and they lay down in his bed, "I love you Cass no matter what" he says as he cuddles with her under the blanket. "I love you to Pat, no matter what happens tomorrow." And all cuddled up they fall asleep with no worries.

(Author here, sorry for the short part I wanted to get all 3 parts out to the story and I didn't know how to connect the part that I'll release tomorrow aka 03/22/22)