House Tour

They finally get to the bar with that seemed like hours of traffic. "Follow me to my house" Patrick tells Cassie to do and she gives him the thumbs up. As Patrick pulls out of the bars parking lot Cassie follows. While she was following she realized that he lived real close to her place. They finally get to his house and he has a gate with a security code. She already feels much safer then that old cheep house that only has one lock. She parks her car next to Patrick's truck and gets out. "So this is my home sweet home" he says while looking at the house. "Nothing much" he continues. "It's very nice Pat" Cassie says, ready to go inside. "Cmon I'll give you a tour." He says pulling the keys out of his back pocket. It was a nice two story house. It looked like the average American house so she assumed it's would have a basement, for some reason basements were really eerie for her. She followed Patrick inside and the living room was massive. There was a huge TV on the wall, he probably watched football on it when he wasn't playing. And on a shelf a few inches under the Tv sat a plant and a Lookalike Lombardi Trophy. The real one was probably in Andy Reid's Office. "So this is basically the man cave even though it's on the main level. The basement has a bunch of boxes and my workout equipment" he says walking over to the couch "I swear this is the best couch on earth" he says "it has always been the softest couch to lay on, and watch football" Patrick said. He then directed her to follow him down a hallway. There were 3 doors, 2 doors right next to each other and one in the middle of the hallway. "These are the bedrooms" he says pointing at the 2 doors next to each other. "The one on the left is the guest room that you can stay in" he says "and this one" he says leaning on the 3rd door, "this is the bathroom" He says then opens the door to prove it's a bathroom incase she didn't believe him. "Follow me" he says leading her to the kitchen, there was some stairs that she knew went upstairs. "Those stairs go upstairs, there's nothing up there, my brother just stays up there when he's here, it's a bedroom and a bathroom. Only important thing up there is the laundry" he says while she nods her head. "Well thanks for the house your pat I'm gonna go shower up and eat something. Is there anything good In town?" She asks Patrick. "Other than fast food not really you have to drive out to find good restaurants" he says with a heavy sigh. "Ok then I guess I'll cook" she says walking towards the pantry door, to see barely anything but Protein bars and other protein foods, "we're gonna have to go to the store Pat you have zero food items" she says with a heavy sign and rolling her eyes. She should've just went home but she didn't wanna be rude. Little did she know going to the store with Patrick Mahomes was gonna be hell.