The Hate Flows Within

Cassie arrived at Arrowhead Field the next day, sore from the day before. When she walked in there were more people today since it was the official rookie camp. She looked around and couldn't find Patrick. She hoisted her bag over her shoulder and walked to the locker room. When she walked in she was immediately shoved out by somebody. Stumbling back she blankly looked at him not knowing who he is. Not being one to shy down from a fight she spoke up. "I don't know who you are but I belong in there so move out of my way" she said with a aggravated tone. He moved out of the way and she walked in looking around at more guys standing there. They knew who she was but still didn't like the idea of a girl on the team. She saw that they did add a curtain at the right hand corner of the locker room for her to have a locker in and change behind. As she makes her way to her "section" he calls out to her. " Your not special Rogers, you DONT belong here. Your gonna get beat up and hurt. Just sit the bench. We wanna make the Superbowl not lose the Wildcard round" he yelled at her. "Obviously you haven't seen me play. I deserve this as much and any rookie or vet player that walks into this locker room" she yells back maybe a little too loud. She continues walking to her area and finish's by saying "if I was scared to get hurt, I wouldn't be here" Then she opens the curtain to see a letter from the Chiefs Organization. She closes the curtain and starts reading the letter. "Cassie Rogers, as a new member of the Kansas City Chiefs we are excited to see your talent. During Rookie Camp, Coach Reid will be watching all the new talents. Your number for the Chiefs will be #13. Good Luck, Rogers, 13" as she finishes the letter the folds it back up and sticks it into her locker. She then sees folded up on the bench three jerseys, A Yellow practice QB Jersey that says her name, A Red Home Jersey and a White Away Jersey, All with her new number. She changes into her Yellow jersey, Pads and Grabs her helmet. She opens her curtain and starts to walk out catching more stares. She sees the dude that was shoving her out and his jersey says Watson 53. She walks out of the locker room and Mahomes is standing against the wall waiting on her she assumes. He motions for her to come into another room and she follows, not knowing what is about to happen. Is she in trouble for yelling at the Watson dude, did she not do good with Mahomes and Kelce yesterday and they don't believe in her?