Nightmares

-Alberto's POV-
I couldn't control myself. I became a monster...
I chased her and I chased her until she couldn't run anymore... I couldn't believe what I did next... I hurt the one i swore my life to never hurt. (Y/N)... she was laying on the ground blood pouring out of her wound, her tear stained face that once held joy was now numb...
"What have you done....." asked a voice behind me. I turned to see Luca, our best friend looking at me in horror....
I gasped as I shot up, hot tears running down my face as I turned to see Luca and (Y/N) peacefully asleep next to
Me. I got up and started to make my way to the beach to clear my head and get some fresh air. When I arrived it was as silent as the moon. Until I heard a delicate voice behind me.
"Are you okay?" She asked walking in front of me path to face me. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I fell to my knees and started crying.
(Y/N) came to me immediately holding me close to her as she whispered comforting words to me.
"Was it a nightmare?" She accurately guessed.
I nodded in response, afraid if I spoke I would start crying again. Strangely she knew exactly what it was about.
"You know.. you could NEVER hurt me... you are the kindest person I have ever met and I won't believe for one second that you're a monster!" I hugged her tighter. After a while when i calmed down I asked, "how did you know?" She hummed at the question.
"You talk a lot in your sleep..." she said giggling a little.
"Did I wake you?!" I asked in embarrassment.
"No... I was already awake..."
We stayed like that for a while, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

A/N (sorry if this was short! Thank you for requesting this! Keep it up! You can comment or message me your requests! Thank you!!!)
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎