Attention seeker (they are older in here so dont come at em)

A/N (I'm not dead!!!!!!!I am so sorry that I haven't posted!!!)
-(Y/N) POV-
"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNN)!" I heard for the millionth time from my boyfriend.
"Yes Alberto?" He put his head in my lap and looked up at me.
"Love meeeeeeeeeee" THIS BOI-
"I don't know what you want me to do!!!"
"Oh I don't know~ maybe
1) cuddle me
2) give me kisses and hugs
3) tell me you LOVE me
4) acknowledged me dammit!!!!!" I couldn't help but laugh. It was cute! So I patted the place where I wanted him to sit and got a blanket. We sat down and he buried his head into my neck. He mumble something along the lines of 'baby..... you're forgetting something' or 'lady..... your a fascinating bumpkin'..... yeah imma go with the first one.
"I love you~" I said in his ear. He scoffed and said, "do it again but with more mph."
"Alberto... I LOVE YOU!" I shouted in a praising way as I grabbed and shook his face.
"That's better." He said as he nodded before burying his head into my chest. I then wrapped him in a hug and he of course hugged back! I rocked side to side while I had Alberto engulfed in a hug. I then pulled away and kissed him.
We kissed for a good three minutes before we started cuddling again. This time while his head was in my neck he nipped and kissed different spots. I bit my lip trying so hard not to make a sound or move. He finally found a sensitive spot and started sucking. I couldn't help it! A small moan left my mouth as he started biting that spot and I was a blushing (half) moaning mess.
"A-Alberto!!!!" I scolded him while seeing the hickey that he traced. He looked proud of his work and tackled me to continue leaving the love bites along my neck, jaw line, and collar bone. It then turned into making and one thing led to another-
Come on, shake your body 💃 baby, do the conga 🕺
I know you can't control yourself💃 any longer🕺
Come on, shake your body💃 baby, do the conga🕺
I know you can't control yourself 💃any longer🕺
Come on, shake your body💃 baby, do the conga🕺
I know you can't control yourself 💃any longer🕺
Feel the rhythm of the music 💃getting stronger🕺
A/N (sorry if it was bad/short or anything but here's the thing y'all have been requesting!)