Pfffft! Im not scared!

A/N (happy 4th of July!!!!! I got epilepsy now!)
*BOOM*
Another one sounded off. Just a quick reminder... I am T E R R I F I E D  of fireworks and it's fucking 4th of July!!!!! Alberto was currently outside with Luca and Giulia while I was cowering under the couch. Jeff (the cat, idc what u say! I'm not changing his name!) was trying to comfort me but in reality he was scared too.
"Y/N?" Asked Alberto. He saw me underneath the couch and ran to me.
"Are you okay?! Wait- are you.... Scared?" He asked not to make fun of me but because he was genuinely concerned.
"Me?! Pfft! I'm not scared!" I put on a brave face and stood up. He knew I was lying so he put a hand on my shoulder and said, "it's okay to be scared..... here.." he then grabbed my hand and took me outside.
*BOOM*
I squeaked and clung to Alberto. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me while guiding me to the bridge above a small stream. I buried my head into his chest and made soft whimpers. He whispered and shushed me while rocking me in his arms.
"It's okay.... Look" he said as he pointed. I looked at where he was pointing and gasped. IT   WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!
"It's- it's amazing...." I said in awe. He took my hand and made me look him in the eye by gently taking his finger and thumb and moving me Chin.
"I didn't know your eyes sparkled..." he said as he watched my eyes glisten and ✨✨ in the lights. He caressed my cheek and then leaned in. We shared a long, passionate kiss. We  cut off the kiss for some damn air! Like who needs that?! And looked into each others eyes.
"Happy 4th of July, baby." He loudly whispered to me as he leaned back down and we shared yet another kiss.
A/n (sorry guys... my writings getting sloppy but here ya go!)