Period

A/n (hey guyz! Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been needing to see a therapist lately and I have a lot of things to get done... but here you go!)
(Y/N) POV-
*yawn* I woke up but something didn't feel right..... I looked down and-
"NOoOoOOoOoOooO 😩"
I screamed a lil dramatically when I saw the red stain on the sheets. *I started to hear frantic footsteps up the stairs*
"Are you *wheeze* o- *wheeze* okay?!" 👀
"Uh-uhm... yeah! Everything's fine! Absolutely fine-"
then I heard another set of footsteps.
Giulia took one look at my expression and sighed, knowing exactly what's going on.
"Umm.... Us GIRLS need to discuss something so if you don't mind stepping outside, that would be great!" And with that, Alberto left.
"Thank you Giulia..." I exclaimed in a relieved voice.
"No problem... I'll get you everything you need, just sit back and relax..."

*smol time skip brought to you by me fangirling over tamaki amijiki*

Alberto's POV-
"WHAT?!" I exclaimed in question to what I've heard. I was just informed by Giulia that the devil is doing a monthly practice on (Y/N) and she's bleeding out... I was told she would be violent, hungry, and would be moody 24/7.... What the actual fuck?!
"What am I supposed to do?! Does she need saving?!" I questioned.
"No. Just feed the beast and it'll all be good, this is normal." She replied in a calm manner.
"This...... is NORMAL?!" I don't understand!
"Yeah, it happens to all girls..." W O T-
"Hey guys!" Said a familiar voice from behind me. Luca...
"LUCA! (Y/N)'s on her period!" I exclaimed.
"Ah... I see the devil has payed her a visit..." apparently he already knows all about periods...
"Sup, looserz" said the one and only (y/n). I ran up to her and engulfed her in a hug.
"AreYouOkayDoYouNeedMeToGetYouAnythingIsThereAnythingIcanDo?!GiuliaSaidTheDevilCameToVisitYouWithYourPeriod!" I said all in one breath.
"Pretty much" she laughed.
"But I think Giulia here was being a bit dramatic..." she explained.

*smol time skip brought to you by me doing ART*

After explaining I understood what periods were, I was a bit mad that Giulia had freaked me out but everything else is good! The rest of the week I snuggled up with (Y/N), we watched movies, ate snax, and I got her extra pads when the others were busy.

A/n ( I know this chapter sucked but I'm a little rusty- anyways.... Yeah...)