Pt.1 Teasing (hes like 17 in this)

A/N (Y'all already know what the Kentucky fried fuck is about to happen)
-(Y/N) POV-
I was just minding my own godamn business but noooooo~ this mother fucker had to mess with me and shit!!!
"Hey shortie (the literal way not shawtie... do the rain dance!....sorry ik I'm disappointed too...)" said my boyfriend. This already pissed me the fuck off because he damn well KNOWS I hate being short but I was going to be nice today!
"Hey Alberto!what's up?" I asked sounding as happy as I could.We we're currently sitting on the edge of a bank. (Not money bank, like bank banks)
"Nothing much-"he began while putting his hand on my thigh and slowly moving up.
"Just wanted to hang with the girlfriend." He said, finishing his sentence. At this point he was already all the way up my thigh, smirking. You dirty little son of a bitch-
"Oh! Well that's good to here!" I said trying not to play into his evil little games.
"So what do you want to do first?" He asked leaning in....
"I think we should-" I was cut off by him nipping my neck. I was blushing so hard, I was gonna cry. (Does that ever happen to you, or just me?)
"Yes?" He asked signaling for me to continue while still holding contact with my neck.
"Go for a swim-" but I cut myself off with a small moan as he sucked on a certain spot. I shot my hand to my mouth and he laughed at my antics.
"On second thought, I wanna take a nap!" I shouted with a face redder than blood (I'm not using tomato bc it's too cliche *dramatic hair flip*) he looked at me with a look of mischief on his face. I tried to sneak away by slowly backing up but he grabbed my wrist and yoinked me back. He then slammed his lips into mine and before I had any time to react he stuck his tongue in my mouth.I kissed back but when I realized what I was doing, I pulled back a blushing mess and started going on a rant.
"You are SO mean!!!! I was just minding my own business and you had to come mess with my emotions like a JERK!!!" I continued for like an hour until he just laughed. He kissed me one more time before running off. I was PISSED!!!! I just screamed.
"ALBERTO SCORFANO I WILL GET YOU BACK, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"

A/N (Obviously there will be a part 2, you gotta get him back, that dirty little dog!)