Pt.1 The fight

A/N (guys.. i hope you know thavv to I was so guilty, I wrote this... it's currently 12:36am..... sorry if it sucks....)
-(Y/N) POV-
Here we are again.... Fighting over something so STUPID!!!
"Okay lemme get this straight... you're mad at ME! Because some random ass guy kissed ME?!" I asked, screaming at my boyfriend, Alberto. Previously some random player walked up to me and kissed me, Alberto saw... of course and decided to go through his little phases.
1) be all sad and depressed thinking he's not good enough
2) thinks... a LOT
3) gets angry
4) fights
5) makes up.
But I don't think 5) is going to take place anytime soon.
"Y E S! You're MY girlfriend! MINE! You didn't even push him away after a while!" (Guys just watch him casually turn into a yandere lmao 🤣)
"If you think 3 second is a WHILE I pity your future girlfriend!!!!" (Iykyk....)
"And in my defense I was in shock! It's not like it's a casual thing to have some random dude just come up and kiss you!!!!" I screamed
"Yeah well you still did it!!!!" He yelled back.
"I- I'm done... I'm done" I started laughing creepily.
"I love you but you're acting COMPLETELY unreasonable! Why can't you admit that it wasn't my fault so that we can just move on?! I should be more important than your fucking ego!!!!!"
"You are and I'm not being unreasonable!"
He shouted back 'a matter of fact-ly'
"¡Eso es! ¡Ya he terminado!" (That's it! I'm done!) I exclaimed
"YOU can go wollow in self pity until YOU realize what YOU did and how irrational YOU are being!!! And don't fucking talk to me until YOU are ready to apologize to ME!" I screamed as I stormed off.....

A/N (there will be a part to, to this later today! Be my lovelies!!!! Requests are open as always!)