Im okay!

A/N (sorry guys! I got in a fight with my mom and had stuff to do. Hope you enjoy this chapter! Thank you for requesting it!)
-(Y/N) POV-
me and my boyfriend, Alberto were hanging out on the beach with our friends. Giulia, Luca, Alberto, and i were playing games like baseball and volleyball. When we were playing volleyball Alberto accidentally spiked my in the face. I have no clue HOW but not only did i have a bloody nose but I had a black eye as well.
"OMG (Y/N) I'm so sorry!" He shouted trying to come over but Giulia stopped him.
"I think we should just take (Y/N) to my house and get an ice pack, I'm sure she knows it was an accident." She told him in reassurance.
When I got cleaned up o was ready to go and bash some heads in volleyball ball.
"Let's go!!!! Time to ANNIHILATE!" I shouted pumping my fists in the air. Luca, Giulia, and I made it to the beach but we all noticed that Alberto wasn't there. We figured that he was busy doing something else, so we went to get ice cream. As i was walking to sit against the fountain, I saw Alberto.
"HEY BABY!!!" I shouted as I ran up to him.
"Oh hey (Y/N)" he said not looking at me.
"Are you okay?" I asked feeling concerned for my boyfriend.
"Yeah, are you?" He asked as he started to rub the back of his neck while still focusing on the ground.
"I'm fine but I know you're not! What's up?" I asked.
"I... hurt you" He said guilt laced in his words.
"Hurt me? Oh! You mean the ball incident? That was nothing! Stuff like that happens all the time! I won't deny that it hurt a little but I'm okay!" I reassured him.
"Are you sure?" He asked hesitantly.
"Yeah! I'm a lot tougher than you guys think." I giggled. I gave him a quick kiss and said
"Now hurry up! My ice cream's melting!" We both laughed as we went back over to greet the others.

A/N (sorry guys! I've been trying to post more today!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter, and make sure to request!)