↳ 02 SCARAMOUCHE

LOVE POTION; SCARAMOUCHE

TW:  talk of blades, slight degradation??

"if you don't let me go, i'll make sure to torture you until you can barely let a single word out." 

the room was quiet other than the constant remarks scaramouche let out. the harbinger was tied to the seat you put him in, restraining him from doing anything. his weapon and vision were safely kept inside another room.

"maybe if you kept your mouth shut, this whole process would've gone a lot smoother."  you replied.

"how can i when you have me tied up?" he snarled.

ignoring scaramouche, you walked to the other side of the room to grab a bottle of butterfly wings.

dottore, your older brother, was always known to be ruthless and had little regard for human life. growing up, you witnessed and assisted in all his inhumane scientific suggestions and experiments.

when he gave you the assignment of experimenting on a harbinger, you couldn't even bring yourself to be surprised. of course he'd go to these lengths, even dragging you into danger to see results.

it wasn't easy to get scaramouche into your laboratory. he was a harbinger after all. as soon as you knocked him unconscious, it was time to execute the plan. it wasn't like you had a choice in the first place.

"dottore asked me to test this love potion for his new experiment, or whatever. he told me to use it on you." you responded, looking up at the ingredient list given to you.

"dottore gave you the order? tsk, that man really has no regard for human life. sending his sibling to experiment on a harbinger no less. he really has lost his mind."

rolling your eyes, you turned to look at scaramouche who was glaring holes into you. you finished mixing the love potion and placed it inside a syringe.

"i'm not scared of whatever you have to do to me. i'm used to being the meat puppet in dottore's  experiments anyways." you stated, kneeling down to the harbinger's level.

"now be a good boy and keep quiet. this will make you unconcious for a while but hopefully you'll wake up."

"hopefully?!"

"i told you to keep quiet."

injecting the love potion, you watched as scaramouche flinched. you payed it no mind though, you were used to seeing these expressions.

soon, the harbinger fell into a deep sleep. you sighed and readied yourself for the next phase of the experiment.

after a few minutes, scaramouche awoke. just as expected. you examined him closer, touching his jaw and moving his head with one hand.

"external reactions... flushed cheeks, and increased body heat." you noted down. you proceeded to release the harbinger from the straps of the chair and see if the potion had done anything to change his feelings.

you expected scaramouche to be under the potion for quite a while so you relaxed a bit and created a more casual environment by sitting down infront of him.

"scaramouche, do you know my name?" you asked.

the harbinger massaged his wrists with a groan before turning to you.

"of course. y/n. how could i ever forget you." he said.

"hm, okay. how do you feel about me?"

scaramouche leaned closer to you, making you tense up. your faces were close, but you wouldn't let such a thing affect you.

"i'm crazy about you." he responded, making you cringe a bit.

'if the other harbingers were here, they would have...' you thought.

"what do you mean exactly?"

"'you know exactly what i mean. i want you, all for myself. if anyone dared to even try to take you away from me..." scaramouche scoffed, looking at you knowing you already knew the answer.

nothing down what he said, you took out your stethoscope and placed it ontop of scaramouche's chest. hearing a calm heartbeat, you sighed.

"how would you feel if i..."

"hm?"

"do this?" you whispered before kissing his cheeks, making him blush as his heartbeat paced up.

"haha, seems the potion is working well. dottore will be pleased." you continued scribbling down notes until a hand violently placed itself on top of your notebook.

you looked up in annoyance to see scaramouche. he lifted your chin up with one finger, before scoffing.

"such a shame. looks like this potion of yours only works for a short time on me." he smirked before looking down at you.

"dottore was crazy sending his own sibling down here." he said before grabbing your face harshly.

he grabbed the surgical knife from the table before pinning you against the wall. your breath hitched as you felt the sharp blade trace your jawline.

"this would have been all avoided if you just never tied me down, hm? but you just had to make this harder for yourself, brat."  he snarled, putting the blade closer towards your neck.

"i was given my orders. i'd rather you kill me than dottore give me another scolding." you confessed.

"such an obedient sibling. if i knew better, you're as good as a house pet." 

you winced as the blade touched your skin. you never did get used to this feeling, it still hurt every single time.

"alright, that's enough." a voice rang.

"why if it isn't dottore. surprise seeing you here, usually you'd just leave your lab rats to die." scaramouche remarked, removing his hold against you.

you sighed heavily, wiping the small drops of blood from your neck. it wasn't that bad, just a tiny scar. it was bothing too lethal, which was fortunate for you.

"i came for the results. y/n?" dottore questioned.

you handed him the notebook, a cloth still covering your neck. he grinned at the results before ushering you to leave with him.

"your weapon is in the other room." you told scaramouche.

"you really think you could just order me aroud?"

"i'm not part of the fatui, i can do whatever i can."

scaramouche grinned, his eyes brimmed with anger.

"you pesky little-"

"shh... no wonder the harbingers don't like you. so loud..." you sighed after injecting a sleeping potion into his body.

"are we leaving or not? i know you have a thing for this stupid man, but we do have other matters to attend to." dottore said harshly, making you sigh in disappointment.

"whatever you say. a shame that potion didn't last longer."

the scara anti created a scara one shot <3
i lowkey wanted to slip a "good girl" in there but this book is strictly gender neutral 😮‍💨🖐🏻
anyways i'm so close to making a lemon /hj