{Eight}

Just like Dante said, I was taken off the job of being a maid for a week. I was told the next day by Alex.

Dante came into my room and gave me training clothes, all of the clothes were black and I wasn't that surprised about that. Of course since Dante got the clothes for me, the clothes were tight and revealing.

But he wasn't the one who would be training me, it was Liv. She was so happy when she first saw me throw. She was jumping up and down and tackled me down to the ground then hugged me.

The first day I threw knives. The second day I threw knives and practiced kicking the human dummie. The third day I practiced knives, kicking and I watched Liv shoot a gun.

The fourth day, I sparred against Liv. I told her to not go easy on me and she didn't. She ended up busting my lip and making my nose bleed.

When we went up to the kitchen to get a ice pack for me, Dante saw us and lost it on his sister.

"¿Estás bromeando? ¡Te dije que te lo tomes con calma! ¡Ahora le sale sangre por la nariz! ¡Maldito idiota!" He yelled as soon as he saw me. Liv yelled back at him and he ended up storming off away from us. Liv was so confused why Dante cared if I was hurt. I was too, to be honest.

(Trans. - Are you fucking kidding me! I told you to take it easy on her! Now there is blood pouring out of her nose! You fucking dumbass!)

And today, the fifth day I sparred again, I also lost again because I was hurt a little. But I ain't a wimp. So what if I feel a little bit of pain. To end off the day, Liv and I threw some knives again.

As you can see, throwing in my best quality. Liv said I was better than her but I think she is lying. "Okay- break- I need water." Liv panted. I nodded my head okay. I walked over to the target I was just throwing at, and pulled my knives out of it.

I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and I quickly turned around and pushed the knife against their neck.

Dante chuckled and grabbed my wrist and lowered my hand and took the knife out of it. "Maybe you shouldn't be alone while you hold these." He said and I rolled my eyes. Dante grabbed my hair and yanked it back and pushed the blade up against my neck. "What did I just tell you the other day?" He growled.

I gulped and took up at him while trying to pry his hand away but he was too strong. "I said- what did I just tell you the other day." He pushed the blade against my skin and I felt my skin cut.

"The next time I roll my eyes- you would cut my neck." I whispered.

"Dante! What the fuck! Take that knife away from her before you slit her throat!" Liv yelled from the other side of the room.

"Roll your eyes again and I will cut." He warned me then dropped the knife and I quickly jumped back. If I didn't move, then the blade would've went through my foot.

"Please don't kill her. She is actually good. We need her." Liv sighed and Dante let go of my hair. "I think that's enough for today anways." She passed me a water and I took a big sip.

"Good, then get up to the kitchen and cook." Dante grumbled.

"I will help too." I said and turned around to walk away with Liv but Dante caught my arm and made me stop. Liv walked up the stairs, not arguing with her brother and left me with him.

"Sit." He ordered and I sat down on the bench at the side of the room. "Tomorrow, this room will be full of previous Mafia killers, or men and woman who want to kill."

"No shit Sherlock." I mumbled. Dante's hand wrapped around my neck again and I looked up at him.

His eyes flicked up and down my body as his tongue ran over the inside of his cheek. "No men are to touch you at all. Hell, no man will look at you. If they do, call them out for it of hurt them."