{Eighteen}

Dante's POV:

I walked out of the washroom, after having a shower, and saw my kitten curled up in my bed, with only the thin sheets covering up her naked body.

I was about to go up to her, but I heard my phone buzz so I went over to it and turned it on for the first time, this morning.

There was a text from Liv, telling me my meeting was moved to 8am. That was sent two hours ago. The most recent tet was sent to me a minute ago, also from a mad Liv. Guess I missed the whole thing. Whatever.

Since I already missed the only meeting for today, I didn't have to dress up in a suit or any classy clothes. So I just grabbed a shirt and pants and got changed in the bathroom. This time, when I went out to the main room, kitten tossed around the sheets and was now fully exposed.

"Kitten." I whispered and she gave me a faint groan in response. "I have to get going to work."

"No... stay." She mumbled without opening her eyes.

"I already took a day off. I need to go back now."

"Please." She begged and turned over to her back to look at me. It's so fucking hard to say no to her, face to face. "Your family is only here for a few days. Then after you can go back to business mode."

I was about to respond by my phone went off again. It was Liv again. And she was pissed. But when is she not?

"Jesucristo, cálmate perra." I muttered under my breath.

( Trans. - Jesus Christ, calm down bitch. )

"Excuse me?" Kitten snapped.

"No- not to you. Liv is just riding my ass." I said and sat down on the bed. "Yeah, I'll take the next few days off." Kitten squealed and got up and hugged me. I think she wanted me off of work to be with my visiting family, but also so she could be closer to me.

"Oh- I should probably get dressed." She mumbled as her cheeks flushed red and she pulled her arms away from me and grabbed sheet then wrapped it around her torso and chest. "Can you please pass me that?" She refered to her bra.

"Sure." I chuckled and passed the clothing to her and she hooked it back on her body, then she pulled on her underwear and jeans.

"I'm gonna go shower, okay?" Her cheeks were still red and I honestly found it quite funny. I just saw her spawled out on my bed naked, and now she is trying to hide her body. Adorable. I nodded my head and hummed in response and she slipped out of my room with her shirt in her hand, and went to her own.

I got my phone and also left my room and went down the hallway to be met by Liv. "You can't just blow off a meeting y'know. What the hell were you doing?" She folded her arms over her chest, she looks just like our mom when she does that.

"Sleeping." I shrugged and she narrowed her eyes on me.

"You never sleep in this late? Actually, you never sleep in. What were you actually doing?"

"That is what I was doing dumb ass, I just told you." I muttered and pushed past her.

"Well have you at least seen Cal? Everytime I go to her room in the morning, she's never there." She sighed and I turned around before walking down the stairs.

"She likes to run in the morning, doesn't she?" I kept a straight face and Liv paused to think.

"But I already checked the track this morning." She thought aloud.

"Dunno, I don't keep track of her." I lied and went down the stairs, leaving Liv at the top. I ran into Louis as I was grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge, he was sitting at the counter with a coffee and newspaper in each hand.