{Forty Five}

"You guys got married?!" Liv yelled.

"You're moving?!" Cass yelled.

"Give me a second." Alex said and sat down.

"That's not how we were planning on telling you." Dante nudged my shoulder and looked down at me.

"That was a lot of pressure." I muttered. "They know now anyways. Not a big deal."

"Can you maybe explain what the fuck is going on?" Alex asked. 

"When we went to Italy, I proposed to Cal, then I said we could get married the next day and she said yes so we went to the Caribbean and got married there. And we decided to move like an hour into Angeles." Dante shrugged and put his hands on his pockets. "Nothing extreme."

"We're you like hiding the rings from us or something?" Liv asked.

"You don't really pay attention to someone's hand." Dante said. "That's all. We good."

"No." Liv  said and stopped Dante from walking out. "You can't just spring this on us. Explain more maybe. We still have no clue what is going on! Why are you moving?! Why didn't you wait to get married for us to be there too?! And why an hour away?!"

"He's the one who made the plans, as him." I walked over to the fridge to find something to eat.

"I'm not supposed to get some sort of permission to marry Cal, Olivia. I didn't want to wait, I would've but she agreed. It would've caused a lot less problems too since you're being- never mind. We felt it was right so we did it." Dante said to his sister.

"You couldn't wait a few months like everyone else?!" She asked. Why is she getting mad about this?

"Because we didn't want to wait that long. I said we could go then and she agreed. We're married, not going back now. It's not a big deal that you're weren't there." 

"You're moving cause he wants to get away from Liv?" Alex asked me and I shook my head no.

"Though I did say it would break up Dalex." I said.

"That's just sad." He sighed.

"We're moving cause I like when it's just me and her, this is more of a business place. Babies can't be staying here-"

"I'm not pregnant." I reminded them.

"I'm not letting my kids be raised in a dangerous house like we were. It's not fair. This place is lined with guns and knives. If Cal did-" Dante paused for a second, "if she had the baby, we probably would've moved. It's not safe here and we all know that."

"Fair point." Alex mumbled.

"I would really like to live in the city." I said.

"Anything else you want to tell us?" Cass asked, but not in a mean way.

"No." Both Dante and I said.

"Oh wait!" I said, "we got matching tattoos." I pulled down the side of my sweatpants and showed them my most favourite tattoo on me. And also my only. "Show them." I poked Dante's shoulder. He sighed and showed them the tattoo on him.

"That is so cute." Cass said in awe.

"Wow." Liv said but not sarcastically

"Anyways." Alex said, "did you tell your mom any of this."

"Oh shit." I gasped. "We didn't."

"Good luck man. See you in hell." Alex chuckled and left the room with Cass. Dante went after him to slap him, leaving me and Liv.