{Twenty Two}

My heart raced as I watched the blood seep out of Callie. I put my hands over hers to contain the blood, but it wasn't working.

People rushed around the room, guns in their hands, trying to find the shooter. "Get under the table." I heard Alex say to the two other girls.

"Cal." I whispered, her eyes were slowly closing. Tears ran down my cheeks and I tried to keep her awake.

"It's okay." She whispered back, "don't cry Dante, I'm okay. It's will be okay." She got shot through her fucking torso, an organ had to be punctured.

She's dying.

"Keep your eyes open. You're okay." I spoke calmly, but really, I was panicking.

"Dante we need to get her to the hospital." Alex said to me.

"I know that. But she ain't going to make the ride there." I said in a hushed voice to Alex.

"I'll call 911." James said and grabbed his phone. I picked up Callie, holding her in my arms, and followed James out of the Hall. Bringing her outside over to the cars. With no time, there was an any lance that pulled up. Jesus Christ we've never needed one of these. Usually you are either stable enough to get driven to the hospital, or you are dead within time.

But I'm not letting Cal go. She's not dying. I can't let her die.

I got instructed to lay Callie down on the stretcher, then was told to follow them behind in my own vehicle. I wanted to argue and say I should ride with her, but that would just waste time.

I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back into the fucking Hall. "Let me go." I seethed and pulled my arm away from none other than my father. "What the fuck are you doing, I have to go."

"No one can leave until we have a clue what is going on." My dad said.

"Callie is dying, I'm not leaving her."

"Who gives a fuck about her. You work in a Mafia, we don't care about woman!" He yelled. I pushed him against the wall, grabbing my gun and pushing it under his chin.

"I give a fuck about her. I care about her. Shut your fucking mouth mouth before I shoot you". I growled. My father tensed but kept his face relaxed. I backed away from him, put my gun back in its holder and grabbed my keys.

"And let Liv, Cass, Alex and the others out. This ain't a fucking jail-"

"We know who shot!" Liv yelled as her and the others ran over to us. "I have a- a alert set up on my phone for Gio. I tracked his phone and he was here tonight. Gio shot Callie!"

"Is he still here?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"He's gone. We found the phone smashed on the ground. He found out we were able to track his phone." Cass followed up.

"Figure out where the fuck he is. I'm going to the hospital." I muttered and turned around, going to my car and unlocking it. Alex, Liv and Cass got in after me and I sighed, looking over at them.

"You aren't going alone. Now step on the gas." Alex said.

"Whatever." I said to myself and started the car, pulling out of the driveway and going onto the road, turning right onto the highway.

"Jesus Christ Dante. Y'know you're speeding." Liv said, grabbing onto the back of my seat.

"No shit Olivia." I muttered, and went even faster. With my speeding, we got to the hospital in 15 minutes. I got out of the car, Alex got into the drivers seat to park the car.

I went to the emergency room and a woman stopped me. "Ms. Adams is in surgery. You can wait in the waiting room, she will be done in a hour." She said and I groaned, but went over to the empty waiting room and leaned against the wall. It was about 1 in the morning, no one would be in here now.