{Forty Eight}

A/N: this is Wattpad guys, I'm not waiting days and days for the tests and to find out if your pregnant and symptoms and shit.

"Half an hour okay?" Dante said, he has to go down town to get some paper work, it was around noon. I nodded and kissed him quickly.

"Oh and don't forget my-"

"Starbucks. I would never. I'll be back. Love you."

"Mwah!" He chuckled as he walked out of the house from what I just yelled. I turned back to my apple and continued to cut it, then took a bite for a slice, then went to the cupboard to get a bowl. As I was turning around I felt a wave of nausea rush over me.

I got to the washroom just in time for me to drop to my knees, pull my hair back, and be sick. God I hate throwing up. I flushed the toilet then rinsed my mouth out. I tied my hair up into a bun after washing my hands then went back out to the kitchen, yawning as I walked.

Last night I really didn't get much sleep after Dante came it. Once we were both done, he just laid between my legs and we talked for a long time. To the point that we were both half asleep and talking about random things. I can't even remember what honestly.

Dante has so much emotion just locked up in him right now, and he just couldn't handle it anymore. I felt terrible for not thinking about how this baby problem could be affecting him. Terrible. He let his guard down in front of me last night and I wanted him to know that it is okay.

I felt sick again. Again? I took a deep breath and tried to focus on other things. Why do I feel so sick? I felt my forehead but it wasn't warm. What did I eat yesterday?

I couldn't even eat my apple so I put it into the fridge and went outside for air. Still felt sick. Hopefully my drink helps me. It probably won't but I love dragon drinks.

Dante came back under 30 minutes, I told I wasn't feeling that good, he felt my forehead too and said I felt fine, and that I wasn't pale. "What have you eaten today?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Try to eat. You could just be hungry." I nodded and he walked off of his office. I ate a total of three slices before I had to stop. Dante came back out to me and rubbed my back as he got a water from the fridge and I sighed. I was trying to take deep breaths. "Remember it's our place for dinner
next week kitten." He reminded me and I nodded.

"What am I making?" I asked.

"Pasta?" He asked with a smirk.

"With butter?"

"Red sauce dumbass."

"You are just basic." I stuck my tongue out. "I was actually thinking of making a roast." I added. I've never made a roast, but Ciara is coming too, with a guest, so I want it to be nice.

I'm guessing the guest his a guy.

Dante hopes it's a guy.

"Need help with it?" He asked.

"Well you could do the mashed potatoes since there is no way of ruining them."

"Don't test me. I can find a way to fuck them up." He took a sip of his water and winked at me. "Still feel sick?"

"Yeah." I said truthfully. "I don't think the Starbucks is helping though."

"Probably not."

He looked back at me, then his eyes travelled down my body and stopping at my stomach. "Didn't you get sick a lot when you were pregnant?"

"Yeah." I said.

"This could be a long shot but..."

"We still have one in the drawer." I grabbed his water bottle and chugged it then ran up the stairs. I have to pee somehow. Fuck now I have to throw up. I had to before. Then I chugged water. Then I ran.