{Fourteen}

When I woke up at 2am Dante wasn't asleep in the bed next to me. I looked over at the bathroom and saw he wasn't there either. He must have gone back to his office to work. I hope I wasn't moving around too much and pissing him off.

Dante hasn't slept in a couple of days and I really wish he would. He is exhausted and it was visible. And I knew that when he ate the pasta was the only time he has eaten since his father came. I wish that son of a bitch would just leave.

He has already chased me around the house, held a gun to my forehead and ordered his man to chase after me and kill me. Which resulted in me killing Gavin.

My leg was so sore that even if I tried to, I couldn't move. I was stuck in the bed that wasn't even my own. I groaned in pain and pulled the sheets back over me and cuddled into them. A small yawn left my mouth and seconds later I was asleep.

>><<

The next couple of days I stayed in Dante's room since Elvanso wouldn't think of trying to find me there. My leg was healing well since I wasn't using it at all.

Dante had gotten no sleep at all. Some times he would sit in the bed with me, but would never put the work aside and lay down. It was driving me mental.

Five days after I got stabbed and I felt a little better, I decided to get up and go down to the kitchen to eat. But then I remembered that Elvanso wants to kill me so that probably wouldn't be a great idea.

I could go fast though...

No, still not a good idea.

It's like Dante read my mind because he came waking into the bedroom and gave me a bowl of fruit and I thanked him. "Dante, is your dad still here?" He nodded his head yes and I sighed.

"Something wrong?" He frowned and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm bored in here... all alone." I sighed and out a grape into my mouth.

"Do you want to come in my office with me?" I was hoping he would ask that!

"Sure." I smiled. He helped me out of the bed then I picked up my bowl and he leaded me out of the room and down the hallway. He opened his office door for me and I walked in then sat down on his couch. I laid on my back and quietly ate my food as he went back to working.

I knew he was working extra hard on going through everyone's files to see if he can pick up any hints from them. See if they have a last with the Russians or some shit. But of course there was still the other work; shipping drugs and weapons. Tracking people. Under cover organizations. Stuff like that.

His dad riding on his back isn't helping him. I'm probably causing a lot of problems. I honestly don't get why he won't just give me to his dad, let him kill me. He would do it for any of his other whores.

But am I his whore?

Does sucking his dick make me his whore?

Or kissing him a few times?

That day was nice. I mean all of these innocent woman died, but we kissed like 10 times. Now we don't kiss. Or hug. He doesn't sleep with me either.

Maybe that whole thing was a mistake.

I mean- it probably isn't a big deal if some girl sees his cock, tons of them have probably seen it. So it was just the one time. That's it?

I knew I would do this to myself. Ugh! Why am I so stupid?!

"You okay kitten? Looks like your thinking hard." Just the sound of his voice made all of my panicking thoughts evaporate from my mind. I looked over at him and ran my eyes over his face.