{Twenty Three}

After a week of being home, things went back to normal. Since I healed over the three months I was in a coma, I was completely healthy and ready to do anything normal. Not worrying about recovering from being shot.

"How the hell are you still faster than me?!" Liv yelled up at me, she was a few feet behind me, running the fastest she could while I was still beating her. It's funny how I used to hate running, but now I love it. And I'm better at Liv.

"I'm just jogging!" I laughed and I heard her huff.

"I'm going to chase you with a fucking water bottle!" She warned me. I usually tease her for being faster everytime we run together.

"But you wouldn't reach me because I'm faster!"

"Shut up!"

"Make me!" I increased my speed and she groaned, but she somehow pulled up beside me. "Oh shit." I turned and ran onto the field and she was hot on my heels.

"Oh shit is right, bitch!" Liv chased me around the field, both of us laughing, while the others who were outside, were giving us weird looks. But ignored us of course and did nothing but she shrugged it off.

Liv kicked her foot out and I tripped over it, before I fell, I grabbed her arm and pulled her down to the ground with me, getting on top of her and pinning her down.

"Know this position well, wonder why?" She smirked.

"Shut up, that's your brother you're talking about. And plus, I've wrestled one too many times with Alex." I muttered and got off of her, laying on my back beside her.

"But seriously, I'm going to forget he's my brother and ask you. Do you need birth control?" Liv asked.

"Olivia!"

"I'm just asking!"

"Well I don't." I whispered.

"Are you already on it? Because y'know condoms don't always work-"

"We haven't had sex." I cut her off.

"What?" She looked at me with amazement. "Oh... okay. Well then- um- forget I ever brought this up."

"Thank you." I mumbled and sat up. "Oh hey, isn't that-"

"James!" Liv cut me off and ran into her boyfriends arms. "What are you doing here?"

"Boss is working with Dante on this Gio case." He said then pulled her in for a kiss. "Wouldn't miss the chance to be staying with you for a bit."

"You're staying?!"

"Yes." He chuckled.

God, they're relationship goals I swear.

They're so cute together.

"Kay, I am going to shower. See you." I said as I passed the two. As I walked through the hallway, I saw that bitch of the head maid, bringing food for Dante. Since when does she bring the food? It's usually someone else. "I'll take this for you." I said, grabbing the plate from her.

"Oh, you're alive." She muttered.

"Watch your mouth." I warned. She took the plate back from me.

"It's my job to bring him food."

"It's actually not." I put a fake frown on my face. "It's one of the other girls."

"Well I'm doing it today." She pushed past me and went right into the office, without walking. Who the hell does she think she is? Dante isn't going to be happy about not knocking.