{Twenty Seven}

Right now, the usual five (+ James) of us were all in the Rec. room, Liv bugged us to watch some movie and since things were kinda low today at the house, Dante didn't care. And it's also 11pm. Liv is like me, sudden bursts of energy and can't sleep.

She was trying to find the movie, and in the meantime, the rest of us were talking about complete random stuff.

I sat on the couch with my legs open and I somehow convinced Dante to sit on the ground in front of me so I could do his hair. Of course he thought it was a stupid idea but is still letting me do it!

"If you could date one Disney Prince, who would it be?" Cass asked, we were on the topic of those movies, since Liv told us that Dante and Alex adored those movies when they were were around 10.

"Eric for sure." I said as I ran my brush through Dante's hair, my plan was to braid it somehow, but first I had to get his hair more fluffy than it already was. I love his hair.

"What about you boys? What Disney princess?" I teased.

"It was 14 years ago. Let it go." Alex grumbled.

"But it's still cute. What one did you find the cutest to you." Cass said, turning to Alex. Alex reacts so cute to her.

"Aurora." He muttered and I smiled, trying to hold in my laugh.

"What about you, handsome?" I asked Dante.

"None." I could obviously tell he was lying, but I knew Alex would tell me.

"Bullshit! He totally had a crush on Belle!" Alex said and I giggled.

"Belle?" Liv, Cass, and I all asked as we laughed.

"What's wrong with Belle?" Dante asked.

"I dunno, just that she is in love with a big hairy fucking beast." Liv laughed.

"So... am I like you're beast?" I asked in a laugh as well.

"Shut up and do my hair." He muttered.

"d'accord votre majesté royale." I gigged and continued to brush through his hair.

( Trans. - Okay your royal majesty. )

"You speak French?" Cass asked.

"Oui." I replied.

( Trans. - Yes. )

"And you speak Spanish too?" Liv added.

"sí."

( Trans. - Yes. )

"Didn't know you could speak Spanish- or you could speak French." Liv said, more to herself but still aloud.

"On my moms side for Spanish, but I never learnt it from her. I actually learnt it from hearing Dante speak it all the time. And you too when I was a maid. I just know French because I learnt it all through grade school." I explained.

"So you probably know a lot of swear words in Spanish." Alex chuckled.

"Si, tonta." I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

( Trans. - Yes, dumbass. )

"Oh yeah, you don't know Spanish." I fake pouted.

"No olvides que también crecí escuchando a Liv y Dante pelearse entre sí." He chuckled and I huffed.

( Trans. - Don't forget I also grew up listening to Liv and Dante fighting with each other. )

"Je peux encore parler de toi en français, bite." I bit back, he had no clue what I said, no one did.