{Twelve}

Dante's POV:

I heard a knock on my door and I groaned. I looked over to the side and saw it was around 3:30 in the morning.

I swear to god, if this is Alex begging for me to ask him about what happened yesterday- I'm gonna cut his hand off.

But the knock was soft and that gave me a clue for who it was. I got up and tiredly walked over to my door and opened it.

My kitten stood there, looking a little nervous and jumpy. "Something wrong kitten?" I asked her. Was she crying? Is she sad?

"I just wanted to say thank you again." She mumbled as she played with her fingers. She just wanted to say that? She had to wake me up at 3:30am so she could tell me something she coud've said yesterday? Oh. "Sorry, I just woke up and I can't sleep because-" She quickly shut her mouth and her face turned red.

"Go get some sleep kitten, you can talk tomorrow." I whispered in a soft voice.

"Yeah." She whispered back in almost a sad tone. But just before I closed my door, she spoke up, "wait." She turned around and stepped closer to me then placed a small kiss on my lips. And it all happened in like a five second span.

Her eyes widened in what looked like horror, but then a small smile smile spread across her cute face. Did she just make the first move before I could? Wait did she just kiss me?!

"I'm sorry, that was so-" She began to say. I put my hand on the side of her face and pulled her closer to me then leaned down and pressed my lips against her.

She quickly kissed back and I could feel the smile on her lips against mine. Fuck this felt good. Finally feeling her against me. I ran my hands down the side of her and held onto her waist and pulled her closer to me. Her hands held onto the back of my neck and pulled me into a deeper kiss.

She seemed nervous, but at the same time she didn't. She didn't pull back at all. Eventually, we both needed air and we broke apart at the same time.

She looked at me and she looked so nervous. She went back to playing with her fingers. She does that a lot, probably an anxiety thing.

"Why don't you come in." I said and she nodded her head okay, I stepped to the side and let her walk in then I closed the door behind her.

She looked down at the floor in silence. It looked like she was thinking. I put hands hands on hers and separated them so she would stop fidgeting. She looked up at me and I smiled slightly.

She moved up to me and wrapped her arms around me and buried her head onto my chest, I placed my arms around her and made sure she felt comfort in my arms. "I like you." She mumbled after a couple of minutes of silence. She just blurted it out.

"You're okay I guess." I joked and she looked up at me with a sour face. I smirked and bowed my head down and kissed her again. Fuck her lips are perfect. "I like you too, kitten."

Kitten reached her arms up a little and gave be these adorable begging eyes. I grabbed her waist and picked her up and she smiled widely. She wrapped her arms around my neck then looked at me. "I thought you don't like people?"

"When have I ever said that?" I chuckled and she furrowed her eyebrows. "Don't answer that." I mumbled, already knowing that she would say I say I don't like people, all the time. "You're special." I said after a couple of minutes. My fingers caressed her thighs where my hands were placed in order to keep her up in my arms. She blushed so hard at my words that I could see it in the darkness.

"Can I sleep with you?" She asked me softly.

"Of course." I whispered. I carried her over to my bed and laid her down and pulled the sheet over her then got in too, in the other side. She said stayed on her side for a few short seconds but then shuffled over to me and put her head on my chest and loosly wrapped an arm around my torso. I smiled to myself slightly at the sight of her getting comfortable on my body.