{Six}

The next day was quick and simple. I avoided Gio, that blond mad, Chris was 'flirting' I guess with me. Liv sent glares at Gio.

Simple.

After I got out of the shower that night, I realized it was 8:57pm. Shit! I'm supposed to be on call with Dante in five minutes.

I quickly put on my clothes and walked out of my room in a rush. As I walked I combed through my hair. I took big steps as I walked down the hallway, trying to be on time.

But of course I wasn't, because I got stopped by Chris. "Hey gorgeous, where are you rushiing off to?" He asked in a flirty manner.

"Somewhere." I said and tried to push past him but he stepped in my way, "can we talk later, I have somewhere I need to be?" I asked in a fast pace.

"So there is a later." He smirked and winked.

"Chris, I have to go." I pushed past him and walked down the hallway, turned left, then kept on walking to the end where Dante's office was. I went to open the door but it was locked.

"For fucks sakes." I muttered. I ran my hand above the door frame till I found a piece of metal, then grabbed it. Weird, a mass murderer would keep a key in the plainest place. I shrugged off the thought and pushed the key into the lock and unlocked the door then walked into the room.

The first thing I looked at was the clock on his way. "Fuck!" I exclaimed after I saw it was 10 after 9. I walked up to the phone and pushed random buttons till the recents history came up. The latest call was at 9:00 on the dot. That must've been Dante.

I debated on whether I should call him back. Would he be angry. Probably not, I can just tell him Chris stopped me in the hallway and that is why I was late.

Before I could pick up the phone, the phone rang, and it was showing Dante's number. I picked it up quickly, not wanting to leave him for any longer. How did he know to call though? "Hello." I spoke.

"Do you know what fucking time it is?" Dante growled from the other end of the phone.

"It's only 10 minutes." I snapped, I didn't mean to come off in a harsh tone. I have to admit, I'm more brave in front of a phone than in person.

"Watch your tone, kitten." Dante warned me. If he is going to be in a bad mood the whole time, then I'm just going to hang up. But I probably won't because he could order one of his men to kill me or something. And I don't feel like dying tonight. "Well, are you going to explain to me why you made me waste my time and call you, only for you to not pick up?" He hissed.

"Well, I took a shower then I realized I only had three minutes- and I would've made it in time, but Chris stopped me. And he just kept on talking to me so I couldn't-" I got cut off my a very angry Dante.

"You were with Chris?" He barked in a loud voice. I flinched and moved the phone away from my ear. "Why the fuck were you with him?" He growled and I brought the phone back to my ear.

"He stopped me in the hallway, and just kept on talking. I tried to get away, I really did, but he didn't let me move." I told him with fear in my voice.

"I don't want you to be talking to that fucking asshole." He told me.

"Why? He seems nice." I said. To be honest, I would be fine not talking with him, but I wanted to see why Dante was so mad.

"I told you- I tell you to do shit, and you do it with no questions asked." He breathed heavily in anger and I scoffed, a little too loud though and he heard me. "Don't get me mad, kitten." He warned.

"What can you do? You aren't here." I snapped. Callie fucking Adams! What the fuck did you ust say?! Now you are going to get killed! Fuck I'm so stupid.