A Warm Welcome From Mickie James

Shout out to @instantclassic for helping me with this chapter! 

Steph: It's a pleasure to finally get to meet you F/N L/N! *Offers a hand shake* 

Y/N: *Nervously shakes her hand* Thank you so much for the opportunity of a life time Stephanie McMahon! 

Steph:  You can call me Steph by the way and make sure to show us why you were the best candidate for the job. 

She flashed a smile at you that was mesmerizing and seeing her beauty in person is really turning you on. For a older woman she is very attractive and you found yourself locked on her cleavage as she leans against her desk. 

Steph: Did anyone explain what your duties will be? 

Y/N: I was just getting ready to ask if you could explain the position in more detail. 

Steph: With the recent release of Mark Carrano, the talent relations department was in need of extra help. 

Y/N: Oh I heard about that...

Steph: Well that is where you come in, John Laurinaitis spoke highly of you after the interview.

Y/N: I will thank him when I get the chance.

Steph: You will be covering the Woman's division of the roster...making sure any demands or issues that they have are taken care of, easy enough right?

Y/N: So I will be working with closely with the talent?

Steph: That's right and I would make sure that they are happy because your livelihood here at WWE depends on it.

Y/N: I promise I will be the best assistant in the world.

With Steph looking at her watch, you stand up and shake her hand one more time before leaving her office. You are so amazed at watching everyone working to get the show ready for tonight that you walk right into someone. 

Y/N's face was red from embarrassment as the brown haired woman turned around to look at you. The curves of her body was enough to drive any man crazy and her brown eyes have you lost in thought. That's when it hit you that standing in front of you, was future hall of famer Mickie James. 

Mickie:  *Covering her mouth* Oh! Are you okay? 

Y/N: I am okay...

Mickie looks you up and down as she is feeling a rush of lust rushing through her body and she bites her lower lip seductively. 

Mickie: Are you new around here because I don't think I have seen you before. 

Y/N: Oh yes, this is actually my first day...my name is F/N L/N. I am the new assistant.

Mickie: Well Mr. L/N, it's nice to meet you, My name is.... 

Y/N: *Flashes a confident smile* You're Mickie James...6 times woman's champion. 

Mickie: *Blushes* Well hopefully we can run into each other more often. 

Y/N:  I think that won't be a problem as I will be taking over for Mark and working with the woman's division. So if you need anything at all...don't hesitate to ask. 

Mickie: I have to admit...they hired a very handsome person to oversee us ladies.

Y/N: *With a big smile* Thank you Mickie...you are much more beautiful in person.

Mickie hid her blushing cheeks by pulling you into a hug which caught you off guard, but you quickly returned the favor. The feeling of her breast pressing against you is more than enough to get you turned on as you try to move your hips to avoid poking her.