Sparring With The Goddess

Your arrival at the Performance Center has caught the attention from most of the talent as your "experiences" with bringing the moral up in the woman's division has been spreading like wildfire.

Hunter and Laurinaitis were scouting the young talents to see who was ready to be brought over to the developmental program known as NXT. At first you were confused as to why you were needed as you know very little about the wrestling part itself except for what you seen on television.

Watching the newbies making mistake after mistake is kind of boring and you can't help but notice trainers and doctors working with one of the talents off to the side. You try to spot who it is but can't really see anything but blond hair that highlights to pink towards the end of it before Johnny nudges your side to get you back on track.

At first you were trying to remember who Alexa was but then your eyes widened when you finally realize who he was talking about...Alexa Bliss. A woman that you have had the biggest crush on since her debut in NXT.

Y/N's Mind: I'm finally going to get to meet Alexa Bliss?!? The most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on....

You were snapped out of it when you heard your boss' voice.

Laurinaitis: Pay attention...we will worry about Alexa when we check up on her later. Right now its the rookies.

Y/N: I don't even know what I should be looking for.

Laurinaitis: Well just look for someone who sticks out to you.

The next hour feels like an eternity as you are ready to get this over with because now all you could think is not only meeting the goddess but you possibly get some...alone time with her.

Everyone finished up as you congratulated the ones that were rewarded contracts and now was the time to check in on the trainers that has been overseeing Alexa's rehab.

It wasn't hard to find where she was as everyone in the building had to be around the ring. So you follow the crowd as your eyes firmly locked on Miss Bliss.

Even though she is only 5 feet tall, Alexa still was the full package from her warm and welcoming smile to her perfectly enhanced breast and down her toned body to her plump ass and thicc thighs.

You carefully made your way through the crowd of people to get ringside and watch as the trainers were having Alexa take a series of bumps and running across the ring to monitor her health as well as her stamina.

She was moving like very well and the trainers were impressed with her progress. They were ready to see her in action on the opposite side of someone else and they called for a volunteer. Without thinking you shot your hand up in the air.

Y/N: I'll do it!

Alexa leaned against the ropes as everyone around you stepped back a few feet and waited for The Goddess to respond. Her curious look had you second guessing on why you thought it was a good idea.

Alexa: Do you have a prior wrestling experience?

You could see that she was trying to read your body language so you didn't want to come off as a chump.

Y/N: Of course, my friends and I would practice moves all the time.

She was quite annoyed by your response and she sat down on the apron with her smile quickly turning to an frustrated frown.