A Ravishing Poolside Relaxation

One of the best assets of working for the biggest wrestling promotion, besides from the women,  is that all your trips around the world are paid for and getting to stay in the nicest hotels. With no Televised shows to prepare for you decide to head down to the pool. 

You don't put in almost as must work in the gym as the talent to not show off whenever you get the chance. As you walked down the hallway you passed a room where sounds of arguing could be heard. 

For a moment you stopped to try and listen in but you are unable to make out anything that was being said so you shrugged to yourself and continued on while whistling to yourself.  

~Down at poolside~ 

A bunch of camera crew and a good portion on the WWE woman's locker room was down talking to producers. You were confused for a slight moment but then you remembered that with Paige returning was also the return for Total Divas. 

You locked eyes with Paige as you walked into the pool area and her pale skin made it near impossible to hide her blushing red cheeks. They two of you exchanged smiles before you made your way to the sitting area at the back of the pool. 

Most of the women was recognizable to you and you definitely were not passing up on the opportunity to check out some of the world's hottest women in the least amount of clothing.  You remember the times you use to jerk off whenever you watched the show.

As you laid back in the lounge chair you spotted a blonde bombshell walking from the entrance area and she was wearing a bikini that showcased her phenomenal body. You could tell from the side view that the curves of her breast and ass were perfect. 

Y/N: *Under your breath* Lana...

Luckily you had your sunglasses on to hide your death stare that you had on but you could quickly see the tent rising in your shorts and their was no hiding that behind anything.  You carefully readjust so that your dick is being held down by your waist band. 

As you were covering your raging hard on, out of nowhere a soft and gentle voice spoke out that brought your attention back up. 

Lana: Hey, F/N...I thought that was you from a distance. 

You quickly look up to see that Lana was standing at the end of the chair and bent over at just the right angle that her cleavage was pointed straight toward you and she had her hand outstretched for a handshake. 

You sat up and took her soft hand in yours as you focused on her breast that looked as if they were inviting you in. 

Y/N: The Ravishing Russian...Lana. 

The two of you chuckled and that's when you realized that Paige had walked over to the two of you and tapped Lana on the shoulder. 

Paige: We are about to start shooting...

Lana: Well F/N, I really got to be going but we should catch up sometime. 

Y/N: You name the place and I will be there.  

Lana: What's your room number? 

Y/N: 210 

She smiled as she stood up and followed Paige back and you watched as her butt swayed with each step. You now had your mind set that you were going to get Lana on your belt next. 

~Later in the Evening~ 

You are walking back up to your room and once again you hear arguing from the same room as before but this time it's louder.

It seems to be a woman and man arguing about not leaving one of their jobs but you felt like you ease dropped enough so you went back to your room to watch some TV. After about 20 minutes or so a soft knock on the door caught your attention.