Striking a deal With Scarlett Bordeaux

You were running through the Performance Center but had yet found the one that was peeping on you and Alexa so you stopped to get your clothes on.

That was the last thing you remembered as you slowly pick up your head and open your eyes but all you could see is darkness. You tried to move your arms to take the blindfold off but your hands were cuffed behind you. A soft voice spoke over the music that was playing just loud enough so you can't tell where the voice was coming from.

Scarlett: Y/N...you are awake.

Y/N: *Nervous* W-Who is t-that? W-Where am I?

Scarlett: You have been a very bad boy recently...haven't you?

Y/N: What is going on?

Scarlett: You know what happens to boys that are bad right...they have to be punished.

Y/N: Please...

Scarlett: *Chuckling* Don't worry...all your questions will be answered in due time.

You could tell by the tone of the voice that it was a female and you could feel your heartbeat starting to race as you waiting for her to explain more. Scarlett walked up behind you and seductively ran her hands down your chest and that was when you realized....you were naked.

Scarlett: *Whispering in your ear* Isn't this exciting....you having no clue on what's going on

Y/N: W-What is it that you want from me?

Scarlett: I don't want to hurt you...if that is what you are thinking.

Y/N: But you said something about a punishment?

Scarlett: Well I am trying to decide on if I should show everyone the video of the training session between you and Alexa.

Y/N: Wait....let's not do that!?!?! If management finds out...

Scarlett: I am going to have to be convinced better than that.

Y/N: Please I will do anything!!

Scarlett: That is what I wanted to hear. See I knew you could be a good boy...with training.

She slowly walked around to be in front of you and slowly pulled your blindfold off. The lighting was very dim and quickly blinked to get your eyes to focus and your jaw dropped when you seen Scarlett standing in front of you.

You quickly scan the basement area and see no signs of Karrigon before your gaze is locked back on the beautiful woman that had sat in your lap and caressed the side of your face.

Y/N: Ok...so what do I have to do to make sure that no one in the company sees that video?

Scarlett began to smile as she continued to caress your face before grabbing the back of your neck so the two of you were face to face and seductive but dominating smile emerged.

Scarlett: Well...how about we see how many times you can make me cum and then I will think about it.

Y/N: W-What about Kross?

Scarlett: He doesn't need to know about this...unless you decline my offer.

Y/N: So you are blackmailing me with a video and with the possibility of your significant other killing me?

Scarlett: *rubbing her finger across your lips* Blackmail is such a dirty word...Let's say I am just negotiating.

You slowly begin to realize that there was no escaping this and who would really want to as Scarlett begins to slowly grind her beautifully round ass on your dick and making the blood flow down south.