Standing In The Storm With Toni

The view that was in front of you was outstanding as you made your way off the plane in the beautiful country of Australia. The 30 hour flight was tiring and all you wanted to do was get checked in the hotel so that you could knock off some of the jetlag. 

Getting to the hotel wasn't as bad as you thought since Vince arranged for a bus to take everyone over together. As you sat toward the back of the bus, you watched everyone pouring in and quickly filling up the seats. 

The Aussie beauty from NXT, Toni Storm, climbed on to the bus as she was just recently brought up to Smackdown and she quickly scanned to bus to see that the only available seat was next to you. 

Her smile was the prettiest smile you had ever seen as she sat down next to you and tossed her bookbag between her legs. 

Toni:  Hey there, I hope you don't mind me sitting with you. 

Y/N: Don't worry about it... I am just happy to be off the plane finally. 

Toni leaned back in her seat with a sigh of relieve. 

Toni: I agree...My name is Toni by the way. 

She reached out her hand for a handshake, which you happily accepted. 

Y/N:  F/N, pleasure to meet you Toni... I bet your happy to be back home. 

Toni: Oh yes, seeing this beautiful country is always a plus...I am hoping to get to see my boyfriend juice during the trip. 

Y/N: Oh that's right, he is in New Japan right? 

Toni: Yep...so is this your first time to Australia? 

You look out the window and can see the skyline of the city with beautiful ocean off to the side. 

Y/N: As a matter of fact it is...I can't wait to see the view from my room. 

Toni: *Smiling* Well after we get settled in I could show you around to some of the hot spots.

You happily nod your head in agreement and both of you flashed a smile at each other. You felt her leg rub against yours and when Toni looked toward the front to try and spot how much further away the bus was, you scoped her body up and down quickly. 

She doesn't have a lot breast wise but her thighs and ass made up for her other short comings. You quickly turned your head when Toni sat back in her seat and the bus was pulling into the hotel. 

You happily follow close behind Toni as you fight every temptation to not slap her beautiful and large ass. The jiggle from each cheek was the perfect motion in your eyes and nothing would be more sweeter than watching those cheeks clapping back against your hips. 

Toni: Did you order a rental car? 

Y/N:  I didn't get a car...since this is my vacation I decided that I was going to rent a motorcycle for the week. 

Toni: *Softly biting her lower lip* Ohhh I never took you for a guy that could ride....

Y/N: Been riding for since i was a young lad...my dad got me into dirt bike racing. 

Toni: I want to hear more about that when we take a ride out on the town. 

You flash a quick smile at the beautiful blonde before looking at the time on your phone.

Y/N: How about we meet up in say 3 hours? That gives me time to pick up the motorcycle and freshen up.

Toni: Sounds like a plan.