Getting A Helping Hand From The Hugger

Your lease for the small apartment that you had was up and now you felt you were ready to upgrade since you felt great about how your WWE career was going so far. You had been searching in the Orlando area so that you could be close to the Performance center. 

After searching all morning you find a great place that was only 15 minutes from the WWE developmental and you were ecstatic that it was easily in your price range and one of the great perks of working for WWE was that you ere allowed into their private gym. 

You got your stuff loaded into the large truck and after a bite to eat decided to head over to the Performance center to know out a early afternoon work out. 

During your workout you were facing away from the door but a voice could be heard that almost made you drop the weights. 

???: Hey...this area is for WWE talent only! 

You quickly turn around to see the Black haired Cali girl, Bayley, Her hair was back in a ponytail and she had a mean mugged look on her face but you didn't care as you have been fond of her since her debut in NXT. 

Y/N:  I am very sorry Bay...I was just trying to knock out a quick workout before I move into my new place. 

She walks over to you and seeing her in person you can tell that she was blessed very well with not the biggest rack in the business but they are not the smallest either and you could argue that her very plump ass could rival anyone else's. Bayley was looking you up and down as if she was trying to figure you out. 

Bayley: Do you work for WWE? 

You pat your pockets and realize that your badge was left in your wallet in the changing room. 

Y/N: I do...but it seems that I left my ID in my other pants, my name is F/N L/N. 

Bayley: Wait...I have heard that name before but not sure where. 

your face was turning red as word was starting to reach company wide about you if what she was saying was true but now you feel more confident now then you would have ever in your life because you knew the word that was getting around was good news. 

Y/N: I am just someone that helps out where I can. 

You begin wondering if you could reel in everyone's favorite hugger and add her to the already pretty impressive notches on your belt. Thoughts of filling her up every which way possible cycles through your mind and you can feel yourself getting aroused. 

Your Mind: If only I could get Bayley to come over and help...then maybe I could be able to get her to stay the night. But how? 

Bayley : Is that you truck outside blocking like 3 parking spots?!?

You snap back to reality to see Bayley slightly annoyed that you were not answering her/ 

Y/N: I do apologize for that, I was just finishing up and I will go move it now. 

She turned and started walking away but you quickly catch up to her and stop her before she goes into the ladies locker room. 

Y/N: Hey Bayley...do you have any plans for today?

She looked up at you with a look that tells you that she is thinking about it.

Bayley: My schedule is pretty clear today...Sasha is spending the day with her husband.

Y/N: I was wondering if you could possibly give me a hand to get my stuff unloaded? I would have asked Sasha but this all came kinda quick.