New Fitness Trainer Xia Brookside

As your alarm went off, you rolled over to see that Gionna already left for the show. You knocked out a quick shower and your pre-workout shake before leaving for the Performance Center.

Upon your arrival, most of the talent was in the rings working with Shawn and other trainers so you were able to sneak back toward the weight room.

Today you wanted to focus on strength training to really bulk up in size. Walking in to the large weight room you quickly spotted someone coming from the woman's changing room.

Her petite body seemed as though it was chiseled out of the most beautiful marble in the world. You couldn't pull your eyes off of her.

She glanced over and caught you staring before you tried to nervously look away. This brought a cute smile to her face as she walked in your direction.

Xia: Hello there.

She extends her hand for a shake which you slowly accept.

Y/N: H-Hello.

Xia: Are you here for the tryouts?

Y/N: *Chuckling* No no no...I am the assistant to Mr. Laurinaitis.

You watched as Xia walked around so that she can look you up and down.

Xia: Most of the higher ups that stay in this good of shape are former athletes.

Y/N: Never played any type if sports but I do like to be able to perform...when the situation calls for it.

You held to door open to the weight room for Xia who flashed a cute smile and happily walked in.

Her ass in the yoga pants looked absolutely perfect. Your eyes locked on as each cheek bounce with each step. 

Your thoughts of watching that ass backing up against you while you were thrusting inside was starting to cause you to hatch a plan.

Xia started working with the pull down machine and she watched herself in the mirrors.

She spotted you watching her from a distance as you were working on the treadmill and she smiled very softy...hatching her own evil thoughts.

After a few minutes of secretly checking each other out you see her heading to the squat rack. She loaded it up with only some smaller weights.

She does a few reps and you realize that her form is not correct which gives you the possible open so you casually stroll up behind her.

Y\N: Should really keep that back straight...stick you butt out slightly to keep from injuring yourself.  

Xia had a cute smirk as she pressed her ass against your crotch area causing you to bite your lower lip.

Xia: You mean like this?

You looked around to see the gym was empty which is exactly what you wanted, so you watched as Xia continued her reps, her ass rubbing against your crotch with each upstroke. 

Y/N: Yes...that's a perfect form.

Xia can feel your dick getting harder with each time her ass rubs against you and she smiles.

You help her rack the bar after she finishes her set.

Xia: I want to see how well you can hit the bench press.

You motion for her to follow as you pull off your tank top and toss in on the floor next to the bench.

After setting up 225lbs of weights you lay down on the bench as Xia stands right above your head and to give you almost closeup shot to her camel toe.