Paige's First Mate

Y/N was at home finishing up some of paperwork for the upcoming smackdown Live show Friday. He couldn't get the thoughts from Raw with Mickie James off his mind but that quickly changed when he see that SarayaOfficial had came online. 

You have always supported Paige through her career of WWE and now her new one in streaming. As you watched the stream an email came through from John Laurinaitis. 

John: *Email* We need you to be ready to leave in an hour as we are flying you to California to meet with a former superstar. We need you to find out if she has any intent on returning to the ring and help set up for a physical if she decides to do so. 

Y/N: *response* I will head to the airport after sending this email and report what I find out tonight.

Y/N takes a quick glance back at the stream and seen that she was doing her normal thing of chatting with her followers. You were not paying attention that she was saying she had a meeting coming up in a few hours as you logged off to quickly pack everything up and head to the airport. 

~Few Hours later~  

You load up into your rental car and begin to type in the address that was texted to you by one of the other assistants. You see that it is quite a way out of the city so you decide not to grab anything to eat to make sure that you won't be late. 

With Paige

After just finishing her stream, she was texting a few of the WWE superstars as they were wondering if she was actually going to return. She was curious when one of them asked who WWE was sending to talk to her. 

Mickie: *Text* Is Laurinaitis coming out personally to talk to you? 

Paige: *Text* No, it is one of his assistants...Y/N  I think is his name. 

Mickie: *Text* 😮 Oh Y/N huh? I met him on Monday a really good asset to the company. 😏

Paige: *Text* Did you...

Mickie: He is very attractive and he is really really good at what he does. Not telling you what to do but if you get a chance...🤷‍♀️

Paige: Now you got me really excited for this meeting, I wonder if i could use that as a bargaining chip to get the deal done because I know Laurinaitis was very adamant in getting me under contract.   

Mickie: Oh I am sure he would be up for anything. 

A soft knock on the door signaled to her that it was time for the meeting. She put her phone in her back pocket as she opened the door to see Y/N standing there with a smile on his face and a laptop bag in his hand. 

Y/N: *Reached out his hand for a handshake* Paige, It's very nice to finally get to meet you in person. 

Paige: *Shook your hand* Mickie wasn't lying when she said you were attractive, please come inside. 

You get wide-eyed at the mention of Mickie's name and you nervously walked passed Paige to sit down in the front room to setup your laptop. 

Y/N: *Slightly stuttering* Y-You talked to Mickie? 

Paige: She asked who they were sending out and when I mentioned your name she seemed to get really excited, do you know why that is?

Y/N:  Well, we were introduced to each other on Monday and I have to say, she knows how to make someone feel welcomed. 

She laughed at your comment and you just can't help it but her accent is driving you absolutely crazy. As you finish setting everything up Paige's phone gets a notification and she smiles as she reads it.