Best of Both Worlds

You walked into your house after another successful night of Raw and the electricity from the crowd was enough to get everyone excited. The road to Wrestlemania starts this Sunday at the Royal Rumble, your favorite Pay per view. 

There was no way you would be able to sleep tonight so you decided to go out and party. After a quick shower and getting dressed in your best outfit you looked at yourself in the mirror with a smirk. 

Y/N: I Really look good...if I do say so myself. Might even get lucky tonight. 

You overheard some of the talent was going to a local bar but you forgot the name of it, so you texted one of the girls that you knew was going to be there. 

Y/N: Hey Lexi...What is the bar that you and the other girls are going to? 

Lexi🍑: Oh do you need a ride? We have room in our vehicle. 

Y/N: 😁 Even better...I will not have to worry about finding a ride home when I drink. 

Lexi: Be there in five...sweet cheeks 😉😘

Y/N: 😲😊I'll be outside waiting for you.

You quickly got the house locked up and was sitting on the front porch looking through social media when a van pulled up in your driveway. Alexa honked the horn to get your attention and from the view you could see that it was full of beautiful women. 

Opening the side door was none other than the Giggling Blonde, Liv Morgan and beside her was a someone you didn't quite recognize. 

Liv: *Giggling: Hi Puddin, why don't you hop in the back with Paige. 

Alexa was driving and Lana was in the passenger and you could feel all their eyes locked on as you climbed in the back seat and was trying to climb over Paige's lap. 

Paige: Well Well Well, look who it is? 

 Y/N: howdy...Captain. 

You flash her a flirty smile as the two of you were the only ones that got that joke. After finally getting in the seat, all the girls excited began talking about how drunk they were going to get.

The feeling of a hand on your leg caught your attention as you looked over at Paige who had a smirk.

She watched the other ladies as she began unbuckling your pants and taking your hard cock in her hands.

Y/N: *Whispering* what are you doing?

Paige motioned for you to be quiet as she leaned in to whisper in your ear.

Paige: Just keep looking straight...they are too far in their conversation to notice.

She lowered her mouth onto your waiting cock and the moment her lips touched the head, you bit your lip to stay quiet. The slow strokes was intensifying the feeling as your eyes were glued toward the front of the vehicle. 

Her tongue messaging the underpart of your head was more than enough to quickly bring you to your breaking point. Feeling you at the verge of exploding you look down to make sure that Paige was going to take your load. You fire a load of thick cum deep down her throat and a moan almost escapes your lips but you caught yourself. 

Paige sucked down every drop of cum that you were willing to give before she carefully lifted her head and as the two of you looked forward, you locked eyes with Liv Morgan and her friend Tay Conti. 

The feeling of embarrassment flushed through your face as you quickly buckled your pants and the two women turned around and continued with their conversation as if nothing ever happened. Paige smacked you in the back of the head as a sign of disappointment for not keeping watch.