A Little Maintenance Goes A Long Way

You woke up after the fun night with two of the hottest blondes in the entire wrestling world and it was the night for Monday Night Raw. Tay had left early in the morning after sobering up but Liv and you came to the conclusion that she could ride with you to the arena. 

That was probably the second best decision that you every made, compared to taking this job, because as you were making breakfast Liv came from the bathroom with only her hair wrapped in a towel. You drop your drink as well as your jaw and she was enjoying all the attention from you. 

Liv: Good morning, Daddy. 

Y/N: *Stuttering* G-Good m-m-m-m

Liv: How are you so nervous with everything that we did last night?

Y/N: I  mean, seeing you brought all of those beautiful images back to mind. 

Liv: That was such a crazy night that I must have misplaced my clothes. 

Y/N: *Pointing down the hallway* They smelled like alcohol really badly so I cleaned them for you and your bag is by the front door. 

Liv happily walked over to give you a tight hug and you picked her up while twirling her around. Liv wrapped her legs around your waist as the two of you lock eyes filled with passion. Your faces inch closer and as your lips touch Liv leaves her mouth open so that your touch can dance. 

After a quick make out session the two of you part lips with a huge smile but reality started to kick in as you realize the time. 

Y/N: As much as I would like to take this to the bedroom and put it down again...I have to get to the arena for a meeting after we eat breakfast. 

Liv: *Pouting* ok...but promise me that after the show tonight that we finish this at my place? 

Y/N: I never could say no to you...

Liv hopped out of your arms and you could tell that she was ecstatic after you gave her bare ass a smack. She blew you a kiss as she skipped down the hall way to get dressed while you went back to finishing breakfast.

~Time skip to the arena~ 

You shake hands with all of the writers and management as the meeting was concluded and you weren't sure how you felt about some of the directions the writers wanted to go but it was none of your business. 

While walking down the hallway you heard loud banging followed by a female voice cussing and yelling so you followed the noise to a dark room at the end of the hallway. You carefully proceed in the room and see some lights on in the back of the large room and what appeared too be a work area with a tank on some jacks. 

Y/N: H-Hello...is e-everything ok? 

You see a Green haired beauty look up from the other side of the tank and you immediately recognize her as the NXT standout, Shotzi Blackheart. She tossed the wrench she had to the ground as she reached out for you to help her up so you quickly walk over and pull her up. 

Y/N: I haven't seen someone use grease as makeup before but you defiantly pull it off. 

 You were hoping that a harmless joke would help cheer Shotzi but you could see that she wasn't really amused by your sense of humor. 

Shotzi: Everything would be a lot better if I can figure out why this stupid tank isn't working all of a sudden. 

Y/N: What is the issue?

Shotzi: Nothing is working...I let the stupid road crew load it on to the truck to get it here tonight and those idiots messed something up.