The Boss And The Man

You just left a staff meeting where management was praising you for the hard work and dedication that you have shown in your position with the company even with the short amount of time being here. You felt a sense of pride but also in the back of your mind know why moral was rising in the locker room. 

Y/N was able to give a little creative input with creative team as what you thought the fans would like to see in the Main event. You knew that putting a champion vs champion match between Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks would definitely win the crowd over. 

You are talking to some of the wardrobe designers when you feel a small soft hand rest on your shoulder to get your attention and you turn around to see one of the women that you had endorsed for the main event. 

Her thick thighs that lead up to her peach round bottom and toned body that any man would kill to feel pressed against theirs. Her long Orange hair draping down to the small of her back. Her brown eyes inviting a smile from you. 

Becky: Hey Lad, you name is Y/N correct? 

Her Irish accent is like music to your ears as you admire everything about her. 

Y/N: Yes, that would be me...Mr. Laurinaitis' assistant, how may I help you Miss. Lynch?

The respectful tone of your voice makes it hard for Becky to hide her blushing cheeks. 

Becky: I heard through the grapevines that you were the one that suggested the main event and I wanted to thank you. 

Y/N: Awe... I appreciate it but no need to thank me because all you have shown the world why Becky Lynch is... The Man. 

Becky: *Giggling* ayy, good lookin fella that uses puns. 

Y/N: I can get away with a good pun here and there but no way am I a pun master like yourself. 

Becky: Awe that's sweet...are you seeing anybody by chance? 

The smile that she flashes you is one that you know all too well but there is no way that your first week in the WWE that three top names a piece of you but you go along with it and return the same smile. 

Y/N: Nope... haven't found anyone that can reel me in just yet and plus being available has its perks. 

Without another word Becky entwined her hand with yours and began to walk down the hallway toward her locker room. You can't help but watch ass her butt jiggles with each step and you can feel the arousal in your body rising. 

Just as you arrive at her locker room she quickly pulls you to here where she can softly grind against your hardened dick.  You close your eyes as you wrap your arms around the Irish lass kicker and was enjoying every second of it. 

Sasha: what you are planning Becks?

You and Becky quickly turn to see a tightly toned woman with small but perky breast and an ass that can be compared to the best in the business. Sasha was grinning from ear to ear as she removed the purple hair from her face. 

Becky:  S-Sasha...what are you talking about? 

Sasha: It looks to me like you found a new "Friend"  and a cute one at that. 

Becky: I saw him first. 

Sasha: *Smirking* Worried I'll out perform you in and out of the ring? 

You quickly step in between the two women to help defuse the situation. 

Y/N: Ladies....Ladies....Ladies. Let's keep those fighting spirits for the main event but right now I am sure that all three of us can come to a compromise.