Spending the Day With Becky Lynch

You were relaxing on a Thursday morning as you had no obligations for the WWE today which you were excited about because you had been putting in a lot of work behind the scenes to further your career in the wrestling empire.  You wanted to get a quick bite to eat before you head out for your morning jog to the Performance Center and your workout. 

After a quick change of clothes and a pre-workout shake, you are out the door and on your way toward the Performance Center and the weather couldn't have been better for a jog.  The 28 minute run was what you needed to warm up the muscles as you scanned your badge before checking in at the security desk. 

Walking into the weight room you notice a few WWE hopefuls in the wrestling rings trying to get their bumps and chain wrestling down pat and you stopped to get a drink of water and when you looked on the opposite side you spotted a familiar red head that was working with the free weights by herself. 

Y/N: *To yourself* Oh Becky is here

Y/N: *To yourself* Oh Becky is here...and looking so good.

You waited for Becky to finish her current set before making your way up behind her and carefully tapping her on the shoulder. A startled Lass Kicker quickly turns around with her fist up but once she noticed that it was you she smiled and took her headphones out. 

Becky:  Oh Lad, you gotta be careful sneakin up on me...

Y/N: Sorry Becks...didn't mean to scare you.

The firey redhead chuckled at you last statement as she sat the weights down and pated your shoulder.

Becky: That's a good one...Becky two Belts isn't afraid of anyone.

Y/N: Congrats on taking the championships from Charlotte and Ronda...was a huge surprise to me to see you arrived in the rumble...and looking better than ever.

They both smiled at each other as they reminisced about the night they had shared along with the boss.

~a short time later~

Becky pushed you up against the wall of the shower as both of you had taken no time getting alone.

The sight of Becky's red hair getting soaked by the running water as she stroked your large dick with both of her hands. She had the biggest smile on her face as she felt you getting harder in her hands with each stroke.

Y/N: Fuck...Becks! Never thought I would get another chance with you when you got married to Seth.

She stopped stroking you and looked up at you with a teasing demeanor.