V

Requested by: Ky_Hyung.

You were at home doing your homework. Your boyfriend Taehyung is laying on your bed playing games on his phone, "Jagi~" he whined. You ignored him and continued on your homework. "(Y/N), why are you ignoring me?" You rolled your eyes, "Isn't it obvious? I'm doing my homework."

He huffed in annoyance, "You don't have time for me anymore."

Silence.

"(Y/N), what's wrong with you? You've been studying all day! You don't have time for me anymore!" He yelled at you.

"Taehyung, I need to finish these homeworks! If you're bored, get out! I don't need your company anyways! You're so immature." The moment those words came out from your mouth, you immediately regretted it.

"Fine." He muttered, getting up from your bed and walking out. You sighed and placed your hands on your face.

______________________

"(Y/N), wanna go get ice cream?" Your friend, Xander said passing by an ice cream shop.

"Sure, why not?" He pulled you inside the shop and you smiled in delight. Different flavored ice creams are displayed infront of you.

"I would like to get cookies and cream please." You said to the cashier. You looked at Xander and asked him what he wants to get. You payed for your ice cream and sat on a bench.

You were enjoying your ice cream when a familiar voice said behind you, "(Y/N)" you stood up from your seat and looked at him.

"Hey," You said smiling at him.

"Can we talk for a moment?" You nodded.

"In private." He said glaring at Xander.

He pulled you towards an empty sidewalk and crossed his arms infront of his chest.

"What was that?"

"What?"

"You know what I'm talking about." He said, a hint of anger visible in his eyes.

"We were just eating ice cream together, what's wrong with that?"

"What's wrong with that? The fact that you still have time for other guys, than with your boyfriend?" You frowned.

"He is just a friend, why are you so worked up?!" You retorted.

"Maybe you're just being a bitch right? You know what? I regret dating you, the fans were right. You do no good to me. You're just being an annoying bitchy girlfriend who wants my money."

Tears started to form in your eyes, you slapped him hard on the cheek.

"How could you? I didn't date you just because of your money. I loved you Taehyung. I did, until now, maybe forever. But you blew it away, calling me a bitch? You're so pathetic. I thought you were a good person, but I was totally wrong." You said walking back to where Xander is but he was no where to be found.

Your phone started ringing, getting a text from Xander.

"I thought you would go with your boyfriend, so I already left. Thanks for the time by the way."

You got inside your car and started the engine. You drove your way home, opening your door and changing to comfortable clothes. You lay in your bed and started to cry.

His words was stuck inside your head. Everytime you guys fight, he would never get this far.
But you guessed you guys were never meant to be together. You sighed and cried all night until you fell asleep.

______________________

There was a loud banging on your door which woke you up from your deep slumber. You looked at the time and it's still 1 in the morning, who would be knocking at your door at this time.

You slowly made your way downstairs and looked out the window. You saw Taehyung with his hands on his face. You opened the door and looked at him with a blank expression. "What do you want?" You stated.

"I'm sorry." You heard him say. You rolled your eyes. "Listen, I am really sorry about what I said. I can't stop myself, seeing you with other guys makes me feel jealous and makes me think that you don't want me anymore."

"But saying those words hurt-" But he cut you off. "I know, I was being a jerk, b-but are you really serious about breaking up with me?" He said, tearing up. You bit your lip, do you really have to let this man go? Just because of a stupid fight? You shook your head. "No."

He smiled at you and gave you a hug. "I love you so much (Y/N)." You smiled, and hugged him back. "I love you too."